Sign in to follow this  
Klaus-Dieter

Side Street

indexed.gif B-RV-1C

Here's my first City MOC I designed with LDD - it is two houses and they include a nice interior with open backwalls ( :thumbup: ):

Side Street

seitengasse.jpg

Somewhere in the center of Lego City there is the famous Side Street. Go shopping in the Lego Store, conclude a contract in the assurance's office, have a drink or something to eat in the classic medieval restaurant - or stay overnight in the guest bed.

The set contains waiter, saleslady, streetcleaner, a boy and a lot of nice additional stuff.

Another view from outside:

seitengasse_3.jpg

The interior:

seitengasse_1.jpg

seitengasse_2.jpg

Comments are very welcome! :sweet:

Klaus-Dieter

Nice!

But a bit Dark...Meaning Dark colours.

Mabye use the Idea of the Freezer from Green Grocer?

10185-003.jpg

Thank you for your comment, Joey Lock! :sweet:

Nice!

Mabye use the Idea of the Freezer from Green Grocer?

10185-003.jpg

Perhaps you're right and it is a bit too dark - but I wanted to do a realisitc medieval timber framing.

But for what do you think it would be expedient to use the freezer? I mean: Do you think it goes with the Lego Store, the office, the guest room or the restaurant/bar :sceptic: ?!

Klaus-Dieter

A neat street scenery with two nice and distinct looking buildings, and although the timber frame one looks more interesting the other

house just accents its beauty very well. :thumbup:

I like it. It has everything I like about town buildings: no back walls, no stairs, simple yet detailed interiors. Just like older system-scale town buildings. Reminds me of the Main Street set, only I like your buildings better.

Thank you very much for your nice comments, Asuka and Section8! :sweet:

I like it. It has everything I like about town buildings: no back walls, no stairs, simple yet detailed interiors. Just like older system-scale town buildings. Reminds me of the Main Street set, only I like your buildings better.

I totally agree with you, Section8!

Detailed houses with open backwalls, no stairs but with nice interior are the best houses TLG could release. Hopefully we're getting more civilian sets in that described style in the future - but it seems as TLG is doing very well at the moment so we can hope. :wink:

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

Good LDD design!

I agree, it is a bit dark compared to the vibrant buildings available from TLC. Anyway,

Good job :thumbup: !

Good LDD design!

I agree, it is a bit dark compared to the vibrant buildings available from TLC. Anyway,

Good job :thumbup: !

Thank you very much, Adam - and welcome to EB! :sweet:

Klaus-Dieter