8636-0000-xx-33-2.jpg

8636-0000-xx-23-1.jpg

8636-0000-xx-33-3.jpg

8637-0000-xx-13-1.jpg

8637-0000-xx-23-1.jpg

8637-0000-xx-33-1.jpg

8637-0000-xx-33-2.jpg

No new weapondry... Only a New Shark...

Awesome anyway! There Perfect for me since there just mixed Machines, Cars, Guns and Money!!! *sweet*

Good Going Lego!

All I want are some sharks with frickin' lazer beams on their heads!

(ok, so they're flick-fire missiles ...)

I was hoping these sets would be good for some new parts, but apart from the Lego laptop, barbed wire loop and the bad guy helmet, I'm not seeing much here (although the remote-control gators provide some campy fun).

I predict most of my Lego money this summer will be going to Indy and Castle. :-)

I have a bit of a hard time making myself an opinion on this one... They have some intersting vehicles going on but I'm not sure I like the open violence of it all... And I really dislike those sharks... they look too cartoonish to me(but that might be my early conservatism kicking in... X-D )

I love that jet and the man in 8631 seems to have a chainsaw for an arm. So perhaps, we will have a new arm mold that weapons can be inserted into. That can make for all sorts of crazy fun. 8632 & 8633 appear to have a new helmet mold and 8634 appears to have new wheels. Does 8635 have a new wing mold on that flying dealy?

I'm glad to see these. After only seeing that truck for a while I didn't have high hopes for this line, but I really like the other sets. They are pretty cool from an action standpoint, I bet kids will like them and they are excellent parts packs, especially for those of us who like military building.

Thanks for the pictures!

I spy a new shark mould which is nice but apart from that I am not really that keen on the line.

there goes lego's anti-violence policy >:-)

Nice sharks, new molds, chainsaw arm *wub*

Very interesting...

TT

edit: barb wire!!! *wub*

Edited by Tanotrooper

there goes lego's anti-violence policy >:-)

Honestly, don't you think it's been dead for a while? We've had guns in one form or another since the Pirates line.

I'm not so high on the vehicles, but I love the direction LEGO is taking in the minifigs! The man with the chainsaw arm is so cool! The torso on the spider-like legs is just fun for the fact that LEGO would 'go there'. :-D I love this line, if only for the minifigs alone!

Honestly, don't you think it's been dead for a while? We've had guns in one form or another since the Pirates line.

I know this has been debated to death, but I really think that ship sailed when Lego released the yellow castle in 1978. The non-violence supporters can say it wasn't modern times or it was make-believe, but let me tell ya, when my brother and I got that set, our minifigs weren't gathered around a table discussing the pros and cons of a monarch-based government. They were hacking each others heads and arms off. *sweet*

I dont know if I like this theme or not. It has good new molds, like the new hairpeices and others things and

alot of interesting pieces. I agree with you Hinkley that that is a very nice jet. yet the car with it is Crap

with a captial 'C'!

I may however get a few of these sets as they seem alot more interesting than that very first pic we got!

I'm seeing some nice things (the bike) and some bad things (the truck) here. And I can't help but feel like this is Alpha Team all over again.

Well.... The minifigs are great (especially the spider-villain *wub* ) but the rest of the theme..... Oh-h-h.... I really don't like the vehicles here.... Alpha team is back, worse than ever.... |-/

this is the total end of inosence

i really hate these sets

lego machine guns??

new <insert that tiresome argument> sharks (bulkier bigger)?

are they terrorists?

terrible.

just terrible :-X

im so dissapointed with lego

*bangs the gong slowly*

I hope it sells well enough to be profitable, but not well enough for another wave.

Unless that wave is good and bad guy headquarters.

at least the robo-animals look fun...

Well this gives me hope about pirates. *pirate*

TLG (if pirates are made) may yet have ppl versus ppl with pirates.

I got real scared with the new castle sets when skellies were the bad guys. :'-(

I think this is the first non-licensed theme with ppl versus ppl. *y*

(even though the bad guys all seem to have bionic and cybernetic implants :-| )

P

Edited by phred

Hi,

in my opinion this agents line is just another try to release an "Alpha Team" line. And it will fail as they did before.

Why do we need an ugly wax too big notebook? We already have tiles with a screen and the "letterpad" (don't know the english word).

This line is too <insert that tiresome argument> for me. They should have used the parts to make new city, great castle and wonderful star wars Sets... *sweet*

Just my 2cts, we`ll have to wait for the final pics.

greetings Hendrik

8630: Sweet, sleek jet fighter. But what's this?!! New minifig weapons!!! Tactical rifle in gold and some sort of big machine gun. And dual wielding! Nice. Definitely a plus! For sure I am at least getting the minifigs and accessories of this line! Cheaper than Brickarms and the like I bet.

8631: I love the minifigs in the set! The villain is a must! That face is one only a mother could love and what's amazing, mechanical chainsaw arm!!?!?

8632: That villain has an odd helmet. Was LEGO playing Warhammer 40k at the moment? Cause the lower jaw of that helmet looks exactly like something an Orc would wear! I must get that piece!

8633: New Sharks! Yes! These look much much better! More animated and cartoony yes, but it's an improvement. Perhaps the "Triple G" will get a whacking upgrade? ;-) X-D

8634: Spider Man?!?

Not bad.... :-) But not great either. :-/ I'm a bit disapointed with that 4x4 truck and trailer with the jet, (though the jet seems to be preety good :-$ )feelthat one could have been done much better. But i have to say, i love the direction that lego is taking. This theme defenatly screams out action! Tons of playability whitch is sure to be a hit with the younger crowd. I think the big rig mobile comand is still the best of that bunch.

I see aolt of posibility with this line. Seem to be off to a decent start.