Sign in to follow this  
Go Cubs Go!

Whats Your Favorite Agents Set?

My favorite has got to be the volcano base for obvious reasons! :grin:

Inferno's Volcano Base, because it combines so many awesome spy cliches; the giant laser, lava pit, view screen, multiple countdown timers, not to mention the set itself is inspired by Ernst Stavro Blofeld's volcano base! :cry_happy:

A close second is Gold Hunt, which will likely be overtaken by Robo Attack once I get it.

To the Brickmobile! :devil:

I've only got two sets, but I can't possibly pick between Turbo Car Chase and Gold Hunt. Both have awesome vehicles. I just can't

But from the sounds of it, Robo Attack, a set I want to get some time, is awesome, so it may outmatch these sets...

Mobile Command Center. With the Volcano close second.

It is a giant lorry that articulates, it has a plane in it! It has fold out compartments stuffed full of small vehicles, it opens up to reveal loads of storage space, screens and a projector! It has a fold open roof on the cab! It is awesome.

The volcano is just so open to expansion that it trumps all sets but the command center, I have had so many ideas that it is now a project!

We already have a similar thread to this, but I guess it has never been asked what set is our favorite, especially not since the release of the 2.0 line. Mine would have to be Robo Attack. It has both Inferno and Agent Trace in a medium sized set; an awesome retro mech with light brick, silver pieces, and everything; two Agents vehicles, and three great exclusive civilians to terrorize/save! What's not to love about that? :sweet:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

I was about to link to my thread, thanks oky. :thumbup:

Yeah I kinda already made one...I'm going to do a 2.0 one once we find out if another wave is coming out so I dont have to do alot of polls. :sweet:

Anyway my favourite would be the Mobile Command Centre, I still need to get one! :blush:

I guess this include 2.0 as well?

I currently only have two, Jetpack Pursuit and Turbocar chase.

Absolutely loving the recent acquirement of the latter.

It has function, playability, great pieces minifigs, and overall fun.

I do have my eye on the Volcano base [All those Minifigs and Trans Orange!!] and will definitely get Robo Attack as soon as the price goes down.

[-TA-]

I don't have any agents sets yet, but if I find one cheap I think I'll buy a Gold Hunt. It just looks so awesome! :D

Attack Helicopter 2.0, the Big Turck or the Volcano Base! (Own them both)

But I like them all!

Greets, The Force!

Edited by THE-FORCE

Arg, I have to buy some new Agents lego, still waiting for next month to make my massive order of: Robo Attack, Gold Tooth's Getaway, River Hiest and 4-Wheeling Persuit.

Why those four you ask?

Robo Attack has to be the best set of 2.0 and is certainly my favourite.

Gold Tooth's Getaway is one of those great small Lego sets with plenty to do and to modify.

River Hiest has two of the coolest baddies in the theme.

4-Wheeling Persuit is this theme's Mod-Fodder for me, The designers just can't seem to make a car for Chase that I like...

4-Wheeling Persuit is this theme's Mod-Fodder for me, The designers just can't seem to make a car for Chase that I like...

Good point, I was going to get that set anyway for D.Zaster and the fez's but it would also be a great set to scale down and make better. I'll be looking forward to your mod, though depending on the parts I may just tear it apart for creations.

To the Brickmobile! :devil:

Gold Tooth's Getaway is one of those great small Lego sets with plenty to do and to modify.

You got that right. That set is so bad, it needs some serious modding to justify the money spent for it. Talk about Mod-fodder. :hmpf:

The designers just can't seem to make a car for Chase that I like...

How you could dislike the (mostly) brilliant Turbo Car is still beyond me. :look:

Attack Helicopter 2.0, the Big Turck or the Volcano Base! (Own them both)

There are no sets called "Attack Helicopter" and "Big Turk". :laugh: As an AFOL, you should know what they are called, especially since you own them. :wink:

I find Chase's cars too chunky and bulky to fit into the super spy aesthetic, but it is purely IMO.

My plans for the 4x4 starts with smaller wheels and a lower chassis (but not too low, it has to have good ground clearance) and will get more detailed after I buy the set.

I suppose I have gone past the stage of needing the set to have a "wow" factor that makes me want to simply play with it on it's own. I evaluate the sets on their parts and how much they stoke my creativity.

Hmmm, that's a hard one... I'd say the Mobile Command Center. There are so many lovely details and features, plus, it's just a beauty to look at. :D

-Nuju Metru