Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

CLUES: The Beginning

untitled-3.gif

untitled-4.gif

Standing Along the Path to Crowley Mansion

The mysterious and dilapidating Crowley Mansion stands high atop the cliff before you. You feel a cold, damp, uneasy feeling that raises the hairs on the back of your neck. You now realize the fear and reluctance of the good citizens of Point Heceta to venture along the winding path up the cliff to this decrepit manor.

The October winds blow leaves and a damp cold sea breeze along the path as you begin your journey up the cliff. Looming in the overcast and fog covered sky stands the mansion, which is only faintly visible from where you stand.

What could have happened to old man Crowley and what hidden mysteries remain locked in the rooms of this ghastly manor? Could evil spirits, apparitions, or the ghostly phantoms of the deceased truly haunt this mansion? Or could it be that the spirit of a deceased Dorian Crowley does not rest and awaits revenge on those that may have contributed to his death?

And what do you know about one and other? -Sketchy backgrounds, and hidden skeletons of one another

YAY!! Finally it has begun!

However, I don't see anything new other than the pictures.

I'm sure Brickster will show up and add something tonight.

Introductions

Pete Falklin has met you at the mansion. He asks each of you to introduce yourself to the group as he does not remember everyone.

"Please provide your name and your profession (or) something about yourself to the group. This may be important", Pete adds, "in case you don't make it out alive..."

Brickster introduces himself as a private detective and aspiring mystery writer on the side. He also adds that our task will be to determine the answers to the following questions as part of this mystery:

What happened to Dorian Crowley and where? (meaning what room)

If a murder was committed, how did it happen? (meaning with what weapon)

Who committed the murder? (which of the 12 characters did it - excluding Brickster & Pete)

Why? (motive)

The wind begins to howl as a cold chilling breeze blows through the air. Pete urges, "let's hurry and do this so that we can enter the mansion before we catch pneumonia". :^^D

Excellent, let the mystery begin !!!!!!!!! May I live through that :D

Can we go in, I'm freezing outside !!!!!! Lets have a big fire and drink some fine whiskey and do the introduction there !!!!!

After all, we'll be here for some time, so lets enjoy at least the first day and night ;)

can i kill yoda already? please...? he's already getting on my nerves :P :P :P

I'll be the first to introduce myself.

I'm Mr. Lego Bildur, and I work for the Lego City Construction Department (LCCD). I'm quite surprised that you don't remember me. As a construction worker, you should constantly see me working on new construction projects around the city.

Do we have a confession already ?????? ;)

You know nothing other than the info that was provided. Pete has asked that you each introduce yourself providing your profession or something about yourself to the others before entering the mansion.

NOTE: this is to make sure everyone is ready to start as well. Once we have everyone, we can take a group picture and enter.

If it keeps going like this, the delays are going to be longer than I thought.

This isn't really a delay. It's the very beginning.

Anyway, I'm Bloody Jay, almost-convicted murderer and professional Viking. I recently obtained a set of ancient armor, and created my very own historically inaccurate helmet!

My name is Darkie. As a child, my mother insisted that travel was the best form of education, and I spent my childhood in various cultures other than my own. I was apt to play hide and seek at the most inoppurtune times, as I did during a family trip to Abu Simbel. I was captured by the amazing creations of long ago, and my heart will never truly leave Egypt. It and all her antiquities are my life's persuit.

Hallo, my name is Akkhraziel, and I'm a man of the world.

In particular, I have spent considerable time in the study of political theory, as well as anthropological and historical acoounts from around the globe. The entwining of those two favored areas of intrest means that I have spent a great deal of time studying ancient and medieval political thought, though I'll try to be on good behavior on this excursion and not bore anyone to tears. At the very least, this should be interesting.

Akkh

I'm Darth Ewok and I'm a university student studying computer imaging and mechanical engineering. I want to learn how to do special effects for sci-fi films. I have a great ability to remember distances and I can draw anything I see to scale. I'm looking forward to our visit to the mansion. :-D

Hello ladies and gentlemen, I am very pleased to meet you. Let me introduce myself so we can continue our discussion inside.

My name is Xwingyoda, but you can call me Yoda for short. I am a corporate attorney, that means that I don't plead in court but I run tough negotiations for my clients. Having travelled a lot, it is normal for me to have an international client

Hello my name is Jipay. i'm a suuply chain manager in a building company. I am also found of egyptian art, like the dark lady. I am glad to meet you all *satis*

Good evening all,

Long time since Prague... I was dead tired after that trip. I am, as you may know, an attorney. I handle business transactions through-out various parts of the world. I am looking forward to exploring the local landscape, and am planning a walking tour of the surrounding countryside, if anyone is interested in tagging along.

Steve

Hey! How come I'm not on the participation list? |-/ (hmm.. maybe its because I have participated yet! ;))

But let me introudce myself. My name is Jon! I have my reasons for coming to the mansion, lets say I'm trying to keep a low profile. I am a bounty hunter by profession, but lately things have been going bad. When I'm not bounty-huntering I like to let out my anger by playing sport, of course the anger transforms into pure talent! ;) Let's hope everyone keeps on the right side of me whilst in the mansion!

Jon.

Hiya! Well I am Andy, a master of the mind. I spend a LOT of time thinking, so I can easily help anyone else with problems. But I can also get revenge easily, so be careful. I LOVE games such as Kingdom Hearts and am a massive Star Wars fan. But what I really get up to, well that is obvious! I explore the world seeing ancient civilisations, and my this place is fascinating!

LegoSW, I'm glad you're interesting in the mystery! However, this time around, it's limited to 12 participants that signed up a few weeks ago. Make sure to watch out for the next one!

Pete asks, "I wonder what happended to Sarg Kulo? Does anyone know? I'm going to open the door. Let me see, where did I place the key"?

Sign in to follow this