Sign in to follow this  
James Mathis

Winter Village Express Train at LEGO IDEAS

It's a train, for a village, in the winter, or other scenic season. In case you don't visit the Train Tech forum, I'd like to announce this complementary themed train set for which I'd greatly appreciate your support vote over at LEGO IDEAS.

Direct link to the Winter Village Express Train LEGO IDEAS project:

link removed

Cross-forum discussion link in Train Tech:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=102281#entry2053104

Looking forward to your likes and dislikes, suggestions, and opinions.

Thanks for checking this out.

James Mathis

I'm pretty sure I included some parts in colors not available. I may be wrong, but some of the train specific parts in red: buffers, wheels, 9v train motor/wheel decorative piece. Perhaps I am mistaken, but they fit the build and maybe broaden the train palette for the good.

Thanks for the comment.

James

It's a train, for a village, in the winter, or other scenic season. In case you don't visit the Train Tech forum, I'd like to announce this complementary themed train set for which I'd greatly appreciate your support vote over at LEGO IDEAS.

Please review our Site Guidelines on promotion of LEGO Ideas projects. We allow one thread with an emphasis on the MOC. Your thread in the Train forum complies with this. Creating an additional thread in the Town forum not only is violating the rule on promotion of Ideas projects, but also unnecessarily scatters the disussion over two threads.

In short, I'll lock this.