Sign in to follow this  
LieutenantBluecoat

Soldiers' Keep

So i haven't posted much MOCs lately, or posted at all really. The reason for this is that my computer's fan is broken and my computer overheats every 20 minutes or so.

So i decided to grab my recently obtained Soldiers' Outpost and rebuild it as Soldiers' Keep. The image is too big so i'll have to put it in a spoiler.

PzmMh1Q.jpgViYUtdq.jpg5X5v79e.jpg

The MOC includes a tower with two floors: One with a chest, and the roof. The roof consists of a cannon, a small area to store the ammunition, and a small wooden platform to stand on. The first floor has four windows and is a bit inaccessible due to lack of parts. The tower is decorated with red 2x3 bricks and brown 2x2 cylinders, and many doorway/window top parts. There is a dock on either side, one with barrels/cargo, and the other with a catapult. a mast (a bit too piratey for a soldiers set.), a barrel containing a fish, ammunition and a molotov. There is also a flag on the top of the tower. The minifigures included are a Pirate, a Bluecoat Officer, a Bluecoat Soldier, an Octopus and a Crab.

You're right- the photos are a touch on the large side. Instead of going the spoiler route, why don't you just resize the photos to something more reasonable?