Hello, everyone! Today I give you a work in progress model that i am compiling in LDD. Based on the Imperial Bunker on Endor, which is key in keeping the Death Star II's shields up, this set has around 650 pieces total as it currently is. It also includes the satellite as seen in the movie. Features include collapsing walls, opening doors, rotating seats, and rotating turrets. No minifigures are included right now, but I expect to add more when the final model is completed. I'd love to hear your thoughts, comments, criticisms, etc. The pictures I use are created via Bluerender, a fast, free, simple rendering program.

25hoajk.png

VERY nicely done!

The Endor moon bunker is one of my favorite buildings in the SW universe.

Could we have a link to this file so we can further explore it's features?

Do yo plan add some interior?

I do have an interior that I tried to model as close to the movie as possible, while still keeping some play features included. Like I said I will have more pictures up sometime Friday or Saturday.

Looks very similar to the bunker seen in the movie. Congratulations and...when will you scale it up? A massive dish can be done but needs a very balanced stand or will collapse many times...

Best regards.

I will have more pictures as well as the .lxf uploaded by the end of the week!

Amazing file! Lxf file like you said? Great radar!

Edited by Ellisss_

Bumping this.

It's a great MOC and I'd love to see more renderings and an LXF file if you'd be so kind :classic:

Major BUMP. It's been close to 2 years since I've looked at this model, but thanks to @bataleon I remembered to open it up again and finish off what I started! This version is 808 pieces and features some new details on the satellite and bunker exterior. I redid the floor of the bunker's interior too and added 6 minifigures: two scout troopers, one Imperial officer, and three Imperial workers. All of the action features remain the same as last time.

Endor_Bunker.lxf.png

Thank you very much !

It's great, and I love in particular the size. Not too big, not too small, and with great details and features. 

1 hour ago, LaPasnaille said:

Thanks! That looks great! Could we have some instructions please? Or at least, more pictures? Thanks!

Here's an image from the back. Haven't started the instructions yet!

Endor_Bunker2.lxf.png