Sign in to follow this  
militaryfreak

Freelancer: part 1

This has been siting on my flickr for awhile, I decided o go ahead and post it. Part 2 has already been built and photographed it just needs to be edited. The sets may be simple, but id prefer not to spend weeks working on each shot. Feedback is welcome, ideas where to take the story, etc. (I hope I get some feedback, or else i may be a little annoyed)

An encyclopedia of info is here on my Flickr, pictures of the various races and faction overviews.

https://www.flickr.c...57647687849980/

25 years ago, an alien race known as the Kurgans came across a major discovery, a massive series of incriminating documents and suspicious connections. When this discovery went public, the truth was revealed, a shadow government did in fact exist in Human space. The Illumination War began, encompassing all of human space. Between the Human Freedom Movement and a shadowy group known as the Illuminati. The war officially ended with an Illuminati defeat in 2731. Solomon Walker and Donnie Torch carried freight and ran blockades for both sides. The year is 2741, a time of great prosperity, great adventure, and great opportunity. Our heroes are spacers, men who make a living doing odd (and often illegal) jobs across the galaxy. They soon team up with Shami Far-Light, an alien with a shady past. The trio will make a horrifying discovery, one that could effect the entire galaxy. and perhaps the Illuminati weren't defeated all those years ago...

The comic itself. its pretty short but the next installments will be longer.

Part 1 https://www.flickr.c...57648094251968/

15345596741_ff2fb3a0ba_c.jpg