Gold City is a place where bandits roam freely, and take what they please from the good people of the town. Although the Sherriff and his deputy can sometimes bring law to the lawless folk, but the gangs of bandits are far too numerous to be completely destroyed. The Mayor agrees something needs to be done. He announces that every day, the towns-people will vote on who will be lynched. Finally, order could be restored in Gold City.
Groups and Roles
There are several groups - the citizens of Gold City and a few gangs of bandits. Everyone will be assigned a different role. No one knows each others roles. The town wins when all of the bandits are gone. The bandits when all of the town and rival gangs are gone.
A day lasts until someone is lynched. Someone is lynched when the majority of the players have voted them out. This includes the bandits.
To vote, please follow this example:
Vote: Name (This must be in bold to be counted)
To unvote, use this example:
Unvote (see above)
Night Time and Special Actions
Once a person is lynched, night-time follows, which will last about 2 days real life. During the night, the sherriff and some of the bandits will be able to PM me the name of the person they want to kill, and they will have a chance of killing them. If they don't PM me before the day starts up again, they will miss out.
- Don't edit posts or you will be given a warning. Edit again and you will be killed automatically. (I suppose I'll just have to trust those that don't have a message at the bottom when they post).
- No speaking about the game outside of this thread.
- Once you are dead, you can't post anymore in this thread.
- Do NOT reveal your role to others unless you are close to being lynched.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Inhabitants of Gold City
- Captain Ka-Boom
- Capn Kirk 911
- ricecracker: Was clearly loved by all of the town. R.I.P. (Townie)
Have fun everyone :-)
Edited by TinyPiesRUs, 09 February 2008 - 06:07 AM.