Alegomind

Lego 42009 Front Loader - Alternative model

Hello to everybody, I have built a Lego 42009 alternative model: Front Loader (1098 pieces). Topic doesn't allow to me to upload file over 100K then I link directly here the video on youtube:

I'm interested by your opinions :D

PS: How can I upload images in my posts?

Edited by Alegomind

Hi, very nice work, your model looks like a concept front loader, like a mix between a front loader, a forklift, a forwarder and a mining truck, the functions are great, it seems that it can lift a reasonable weight; and to upload images you need to put thems in certain pages (i dont know all of them), like brickshelf or flickr, then click the buttom of the upper part that says "image", paste the URL of your image and thats it, however, you can ask to more experienced users or see the guidelines, good luck and nice work with your MOC.

EDIT: i learned with this tutorial: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18451

Edited by ImanolBB

Hi, very nice work, your model looks like a concept front loader, like a mix between a front loader, a forklift, a forwarder and a mining truck, the functions are great, it seems that it can lift a reasonable weight; and to upload images you need to put thems in certain pages (i dont know all of them), like brickshelf or flickr, then click the buttom of the upper part that says "image", paste the URL of your image and thats it, however, you can ask to more experienced users or see the guidelines, good luck and nice work with your MOC.

EDIT: i learned with this tutorial: http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=18451

Hello to everybody, I have built a Lego 42009 alternative model: Front Loader (1098 pieces). Topic doesn't allow to me to upload file over 100K then I link directly here the video on youtube: https://www.youtube....h?v=YUgAwxP9uG0

I'm interested by your opinions :D

PS: How can I upload images in my posts?

EDIT: i learned with this tutorial: http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=18451

Thanks for the link!!! I think to upload also the Ldd file of front loader

Nicely done it looks great and works well too. English isn't your first language is it because I'm pretty sure that that's not correct for what the engine is :laugh:

English isn't your first language is it because I'm pretty sure that that's not correct for what the engine is :laugh:

Eh. Close enough. Glad I didn't have a liquid in my mouth when I saw that, it would have been out my nose! :laugh:

Nicely done it looks great and works well too. English isn't your first language is it because I'm pretty sure that that's not correct for what the engine is :laugh:

English is not my first language (that's Italian), I have confused the words it has been absolutely involuntary, now I have corrected my mistake :(

Eh. Close enough. Glad I didn't have a liquid in my mouth when I saw that, it would have been out my nose! :laugh:

English is not my first language (that's Italian), I have confused the words it has been absolutely involuntary, now I have corrected my mistake :(

Don't worry about it, English is my only language and I still mess it up! :laugh: