Sign in to follow this  
Sirens-of-Titan

The Soul of a Demon

Hello guys,

I have just finished my most intense and time-consuming project ever. I am happy to present to you the next chapter in my fantasy series: :sweet:

Chapter 5: The Soul of a Demon

The story can be found on my MOCPages:

Pictures are also on Flickr

A few notable pictures:

1325972834m_DISPLAY.jpg

1325972840m_DISPLAY.jpg

1325972931m_DISPLAY.jpg

1325972893m_DISPLAY.jpg

Please let me know how you like it so far. :wink:

Cheers!

Everything is amazing. Your builds are stunning. On the building, do you have a plan set for the walls? Or do you just start stacking?

Edit: Just read the story. It was great. I loved that you had all those dio's to go along with it. They really brought it to life.

Edited by Legocrazy81

Again, great story!

And about the mocs: That bridge :wub: Well put in the rocks and the curves in it are nicely done!

Oh, that last picture ' Sirens-Of-Titan ' screams Greek warrior all over ! :grin:

Fantastic designing of everything....now this chapter five, can't wait to see chapter six. :wink:

Brick On ! :classic:

Again an awesome story and fabulous builds. You sir are a legend.

:classic:

Wow! Your mocs are stunning S-O-T!! Really love that stonebridge! The water under it feels very much alive! That giant with chains is also great!

Really amazing work Sirens! So clear and well presented(somethingthing which I really need to work on this year). Really love the bridge, great angles and well fitted into the landscape. The building is also very nicely done with a very pleasing color combination. So much to like here!

I'm with everyone else in saying "dat bridge!" :wub: :wub: I rather like the angled door into the crypt too, a smart and economical way of depicting the scene. Bring on chapter 6, i'm loving it! :thumbup:

I love the bridge, but I like the building the most! I was planning on doing walls with the 1x1 round tubes with an assortment of other bricks, almost exactly like this. Thank you for visually showing me what my mind was trying to put together. I love the texture of it all. The roof looks very unique as well. Great color scheme.

I've only read the story off and on, but I love seeing the builds!

Keep it up and can't wait for more!

Once again some stunning builds! I love how you keep on surprising us. You are definitively not a one trick pony and the quality of each MOC is always extremely high! Great job! :thumbup:

Awesome construction. :thumbup:

It is so catchy I have to read again from the beginning just to don´t forget any detail on the story, keep them coming. :classic: