Title says it all. Whether you will buy the sets for yourself or hopefully your family will pitch in and buy you a set. What is on your Christmas List this year?

Attack on Weathertop or Attack of the Wargs (haven't decided yet), and probably something 20-30 dollars I'll pick up myself; likely a SW set.

My list includes PotC and LotR sets. Probably just a QAR and some army builders, like the Uraik-Hai Army ( I know I didn't spell that right :hmpf_bad: ).

An Unexpected Gathering, Escape from Spiders of Mirkwood, an IKEA Billy Bookshelf with glass doors to display LEGO in, and hopefully some money to help pay off my credit card bill (MMV #2, King's Castle Siege).

Edited by Crownie

Hopping to catch some good deals on the Joust, Winter Cottage, Unexpected Gathering and X-wing. I expect the Cottage to get discounted after Christmas, don't know about the Joust tho.

An Unexpected Gathering, Escape from Spiders of Mirkwood, an IKEA Billy Bookshelf with glass doors to display LEGO in, and hopefully some money to help pay off my credit card bill (MMV #2, King's Castle Siege).

lol, money, that has to be the worst thing to ask for Christmas :tongue:

9515 Malevolence & 9526 Palpatines Arrest. I know I got them because I was with my dad when we picked them out. :grin:

I'm hoping for some PF Train rail packs, a set of PF lights, and a PF train motor. That, or a slip of paper that contains the words "Horizon Express" and "preorder" in the same sentence.

Finally getting 3 sets I've had my eyes on for a while: Maersk Train, VW Bus, and Fallingwater so I can start finishing up my Architecture collection.

For this Christmas I'd want Lego 4184 Black Pearl.

Last Christmas (in 2011), I made it in Paris and I visited two Lego Shops to search for Black Pearl but they didn't have it yet.

Wanting this set so badly at that time (just after I acquired 4195), I was also at Disney Store on Champs Elysee knowing they used to have all Lego Sets who represents a Disney Franchise.

I wasn't lucky, so I didn't got it.

Later I saw 4184 for many times in different shops but I didn't have money for it as some other Lego sets got a bigger priority.

Now Black Pearl is again in the top of my priority list.

I pretty much picked up everything that was on my wish list during the Brick Friday event, but there were a few items that weren't available yet that are on next wish list. At the moment, that list includes the entire Hobbit line and two copies of the new TGV train (when it finally comes out). Fortunately I have a birthday in January so I have a good excuse to drop fresh hints to the spouse. :sweet:

9515 Malevolence & 9526 Palpatines Arrest. I know I got them because I was with my dad when we picked them out. :grin:

Good ole' fashion using the dad trick :wink:

I'm hoping for some PF Train rail packs, a set of PF lights, and a PF train motor. That, or a slip of paper that contains the words "Horizon Express" and "preorder" in the same sentence.

Greedy little thing! :laugh:

For this Christmas I'd want Lego 4184 Black Pearl.

Last Christmas (in 2011), I made it in Paris and I visited two Lego Shops to search for Black Pearl but they didn't have it yet.

Wanting this set so badly at that time (just after I acquired 4195), I was also at Disney Store on Champs Elysee knowing they used to have all Lego Sets who represents a Disney Franchise.

I wasn't lucky, so I didn't got it.

Later I saw 4184 for many times in different shops but I didn't have money for it as some other Lego sets got a bigger priority.

Now Black Pearl is again in the top of my priority list.

I have a similar quests for the rare PotC sets this year :classic:

I pretty much picked up everything that was on my wish list during the Brick Friday event, but there were a few items that weren't available yet that are on next wish list. At the moment, that list includes the entire Hobbit line and two copies of the new TGV train (when it finally comes out). Fortunately I have a birthday in January so I have a good excuse to drop fresh hints to the spouse.

Is any smooth lines that you say to your wife when asking for legos you would like to share with us?

The Winter Village Cottage, Unexpected Gathering, and Barrel sets. Hopefully the Lair or Baxter TMNT set, too.

My first outing at the LEGO brand store for Christmas from my mom resulted in Pet Shop, Haunted House, Palpatine's Arrest, Jabba's Palace and Winter Village Cottage. The Mrs is getting me Helm's Deep, Mines of Moria, and Weathertop. My birthday is next week so I'm sure I'll get one or two of these sets early from the LEGO store haul.

My first outing at the LEGO brand store for Christmas from my mom resulted in Pet Shop, Haunted House, Palpatine's Arrest, Jabba's Palace and Winter Village Cottage. The Mrs is getting me Helm's Deep, Mines of Moria, and Weathertop. My birthday is next week so I'm sure I'll get one or two of these sets early from the LEGO store haul.

Wow! That's alot of presents!

That it is, but it pales in comparison to last year. (#6774)

Not that I'm complaining. I am more than pleased with the outcome and I actually could have received a lot less and been just as happy.

My God! You are spoiled indeed! :tongue: I presume you have a well-paying job or you don't eat and don't sleep on a bed because you spend all of your money on lego :laugh:

I am a LEGO Technic fan and adding 2 more sets this Christmas: 9396 Helicopter and 8081 Extreme Cruiser. Last one is 2011 model and finally decided to buy it.

Here's the big list :classic: LOL

Attack on weathertop ( parents buying) :)

Orc forge ( parents buying) :)

Bag end ( parents buying) :)

Mines of moria ( parents buying) :)

Arkham asylum ( parents buying) :)

Venom vs spidey cycle (I'm buying) :(

Bane tumbler vs the bat (I'm buying) :(

Mr freeze and aquaman set (I'm buying) :(

A few TMNT sets (I'm buying) :(

Lord of the rings video game ( parents buying) :)

Farnsworth house (got it early :))

CMF series 9 full set for early January ( parents buying) :)

And I've also probably got a few more surprises

I need to make more room on my shelves :ugh:

Holy crap Kez, I think shelves won't be enough maybe you'll have to get another house :laugh: .

Google Nexus 7 32GB + Mobile Data (I'm getting £240!!!!)

Nikon Coolpix S2600 (I'm getting £60)

Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Hardened Edition (I'm getting £60)

Xbox Live (I'm getting, x2 3 months, £28)

The Dark Knight Trilogy (parents getting)

Superman.vs.Power Armour Lex (parents getting)

Razer Onza Xbox 360 controller (I'm getting, £25)

Razer Carcharias headset (I'm getting, £50)

The 2013 Superheroes sets, not Arkham yet (I'm getting, £60)

So that is about £520/£530.

^ LOL :laugh: I'm also going to be getting a few DVDs aswell as another few surprises and games, I'm a TFOL who still lives at home so the odd time I get spending money but id rather get no spending money and more prezis at birthday and Christmas, it would be good if I had another house (just for my lego) but there is only so much you can afford, I definitely need more room because there is lego in like every bedroom of my house because I don't have enough space in my own room, ikea here I come LOL.

My birthday is next week so I'm sure I'll get one or two of these sets early from the LEGO store haul.

What a coincidence, mine is next week too! Though I'm not married, nor do I ask for LEGO from the fam, I am planning on 2 Maersks from Amazon and the rest of the parts needed to complete my Observation Car and B-Unit for my Santa Fe. Normally I'd have more to show, but parts for those two cars are so d**n expensive now! :look::classic:

I put The Lord of the Rings videogame, Attack on Weathertop, Mines of Moria, The Bat vs. Tumbler, and the entire Hobbit line on my X-Mas list. As for buying myself gifts, I always wait until the day after Christmas to go buy anything I didn't get :wink: .

Edited by Mr_Malfoy