legoman19892

Kaliphlin Dessert Hut

Nice build, legoman19892!

This looks very Kaliphlinesque. The pink and lavendar add nice accent and coloring to the walls. I am curious where all of the pink clay(?) comes from in Kaliphlin :classic:. The stained-glass windows are very neat and look wonderful on this house. I also like the door. Were you intending to use the light bley 1x1 tiles, or did you not have a rown 1x2 tile?

Brick on, legoman19892!

Nice build, legoman19892!

This looks very Kaliphlinesque. The pink and lavendar add nice accent and coloring to the walls. I am curious where all of the pink clay(?) comes from in Kaliphlin :classic:. The stained-glass windows are very neat and look wonderful on this house. I also like the door. Were you intending to use the light bley 1x1 tiles, or did you not have a rown 1x2 tile?

Brick on, legoman19892!

I don't have a 1x2 brown tile. And the two 1x1's kinda looked like a kick plate to me.

I don't have a 1x2 brown tile. And the two 1x1's kinda looked like a kick plate to me.

That explanation works fine for me :wink: . It just made me curious...

Very nice colors, it fits in beautifully. Our pink paint factories are doing a good trade at the moment ;) I especially like the roof.

Beautifully colored with some nice details!

My only criticism is the base. It's too simple and it would look nicer with some sort of border.

This definatly has that Kaliphlinesque feel about it, the colors are a bit too much for my taste, but definatly plausible. I agree with cesbrick, a base/border would look nicer.

You made good use of those pink and purple plates :thumbup: The garden and roof top porch are neat details and I like the windows :classic: