Again this year on Black (Brick) Friday 23 - 26 November, Lego will be giving away a holiday set with a purchase of €75 £50, $99. 650(DKK)

Also on Saturday. November 17, VIP members are able to receive this set early with $99 purchase! (Online Only)

bf_vipearlyaccess_eu_723x370_mainstage_de.jpg

bf_promo3_na_723x370_mainstage_en.jpg

Item: 3300014 2012 LEGO® Holiday Set

Set 3300014 - A small red horse-drawn sleigh with 4 minifigures, 2 small pine trees, a bench and a black lamp post adorned with a holiday wreath.

Build a sleigh for the holidays! Create a festive holiday scene featuring a buildable sleigh, horse with movable legs, streetlamp, 2 trees and 4 minifigures!

Dash through the snow in a one-horse open sleigh with this exclusive LEGO® set that will put you in the holiday spirit!

Features streetlamp, horse with movable legs, 2 trees, bench and 4 minifigures. Makes a great gift or seasonal decoration!

• Includes sleigh, snow, bench, 2 trees and 4 minifigures

• Also includes LEGO® horse with hinged legs

• Trot through the snow with the horse and sleigh!

• Build a snowy scene with a pine tree and wooden bench!

• Makes a great gift or seasonal decoration!

• Horse and sleigh measures 5" (12cm) long

• Snow scene measures 5" (12cm) long and over 2" (5cm) wide

New HR images of the set added! +2400.pxl

b_3300014_box_front_800.jpg

c_3300014_detail_1_800.jpg

c_3300014_detail_1.jpg

d_3300014_detail_2.png

Instructions for the set!

instructions.gif

2011 Holiday Sets 1/2 2/2

2013 Holiday Sets 1/2 2/2

Enjoy! :caroler: :caroler: :caroler:

PageBG_BF-VIPEarlyAccessLogged_NA_EN.jpg

*edit added pic!

Hmm. I loves me some Holiday sets. I was severely on the fence about getting the new Holiday House or whatever it's called Winter Village Cottage, but if I get it on Brick Friday along with this bonus set, that might make it a buy rather than a wait. Although it still depends on images, to see if if really adds to Wintertown or is just sorta more of the same.

Edited by IAmWillGibson

Awesome! Thanks for the info GRogall. I'll definitely be saving some purchases for Black Friday to get this set.

Thanks for the information. I don't know if I'll have any sets to buy at that time!! That stinks, it sounds like a really awesome Holiday set. I didn't get last year's set because I already had everything ordered before then. I wonder how much this will go for in the aftermarket.

I hope the horse is the new molded horse seen on LOTR sets.

Thanks for the info Grogall.

I hope the horse is the new molded horse seen on LOTR sets.

Thanks for the info Grogall.

Yes! Lego doesn't make the old one anymore!

Four minifigs, new horse and two trees? Sounds like a nice set for a freebie. I'm definitely going to try and get this one. It will add so much to the Winter Village.

GRogall, is the horse the same print as the LOTR horse (brown with a white blaze)? I'm assuming it is, but it would be fantastic if it's a new variation.

Four minifigs, new horse and two trees? Sounds like a nice set for a freebie. I'm definitely going to try and get this one. It will add so much to the Winter Village.

GRogall, is the horse the same print as the LOTR horse (brown with a white blaze)? I'm assuming it is, but it would be fantastic if it's a new variation.

Yep!

I might have to see if I can fork over that much cash in my holiday shopping to get this little wonder. I'm sold on the premise alone. (I loves me some horse drawn carriages)

However, this is coming from someone who doesn't have any Winter Village sets (Though I love the look of the cottage and could use it year round with some modifications)

Something tells me that I shouldn't have placed 4 orders with Lego this month and should have held one over to use to get this set. I am definitely kicking myself since I collect winter sets. Ugh! Can't wait to see a picture. I may just have to by it on the secondary market like I did with the two last year.

I don't have one thats worth releasing! the one I have is really small and if I scanned it, you would not see anything.

I'm hopping TLG will release more info soon!

Edited by GRogall

I don't have one thats worth releasing! the one I have is really small and if I scanned it, you would not see anything.

I'm hopping TLG will release more info soon!

Show us it anyway :D

-Sci

Horse drawn sleigh? It sounds like something out of a Kinkade painting. Can't wait to see it. :classic:

Sounds like a great addition. I liked the two-parter last year, but this sounds like a better integration with the Winter Village.

I picked up the London Westfield November newsletter today and the small print says this set has a £15 value. There is also an offer of a small box to fill from the PAB if you spend £50 in November. Would you be able to combine both offers - get the xmas set and the small box with a £50 spend - or is that asking too much?

I picked up the London Westfield November newsletter today and the small print says this set has a £15 value. There is also an offer of a small box to fill from the PAB if you spend £50 in November. Would you be able to combine both offers - get the xmas set and the small box with a £50 spend - or is that asking too much?

They did that last year, you pick up both offers, although the Christmas set is only available over the Brick Friday weekend.

If nothing else, I'll have the set this coming Sat (Nov 17) from the VIP event - I'll post pics if nothing else has appeared by then.

Well here you go! not exactly HR, but good enough!

c_3300014_detail_1.jpg

Edited by GRogall

Yeah... that's enough to drag me to the store on Brick Friday.

I'd have been extra-special friends with LEGO had the Hobbit stuff been out by then [fingers crossed maybe they get it early?] but there's bound to be something on sale I want, or I'll bite the bullet and get the Winter Cottage.

Is this also available online through lego shop on black friday or 'in store' only?

Edited by nebraska