Sign in to follow this  
Hammer

MOC: Truck - ZiM - 1

It's a lovely truck. :thumbup: I like the use of the medium blue for the cab, and the contouring for the sides of the rear bit. Does the rear end tip? (I don't mean the rear end panel; I mean the whole rear space - like a tipper truck).

Why so few comments?

I think it would help if you said a bit more about it, rather than just posting pictures. What inspired you to make it? How well do you achieve you goals? Does it fit into a particular theme?

It's a lovely truck. :thumbup: I like the use of the medium blue for the cab, and the contouring for the sides of the rear bit. Does the rear end tip? (I don't mean the rear end panel; I mean the whole rear space - like a tipper truck).

Thank you! This work was created on the basis of Russian trucks - ZIL 130

881651.jpg

I think it would help if you said a bit more about it, rather than just posting pictures. What inspired you to make it? How well do you achieve you goals? Does it fit into a particular theme?

You may be right.

But writing each message to have a problem, since I'm from Russia.

First post updated!

Edited by Hammer

Very nice if I do say so myself. I like how you used the SNOT on the front, and the rear bucket and chassis look really nice :thumbup:

Sweet rig! I hear you about the comments. When I post something and don't get comments I figure it's because people think it's lame and don't want to hurt my feelings.