prateek, on 03 July 2010 - 04:12 AM, said:
Since LDD doesn't have the 2x4x4 half shells, I replaced them by stacking 4 4x4x1 round bricks on top of each other.
It's there. Keep lookin :-)
...Or use the following method (sorry for being a bit over-clear here, but there might be others reading this too, so I'll take if from the top)...
1. Go to www.BrickLink.com
2. Type in set-number (7468 in this case)
3. Find the "2x4x4 half shells" and take note of the part number (6218 in this case)
4. Open LDD Manager
5. Click on "LDD Brick Finder..." and enter 6218 in BrickLink number field. Hit Enter.
6. This will show you that 1) the part exists in LDD and 2) it is in the "Doors" category
7. And since parts are sorted in size-order in LDD, the part would be somewhere in the middle/end within "Doors" category.