Sign in to follow this  
bigfatslob

Major Vleem

This is a moc where I've strayed a bit from Bionicle using Hockey/other Technic, Knights, X-pod and System parts ( hopefully Wolf won't be too upset |-D )

im000619.jpg

im000621.jpg

im000622.jpg

im000628.jpg

im000625.jpg

Thanks for looking !

bfs

It's a good MOC , BFS, but I have some suggestions. The arm connection looks a little weak, I suggest trying to somehow make it seem stronger without stopping the arms from moving. I think I just have a problem with a very large MOC with only ball joints securing the limbs, but you probably don't have this MOC built still any way, so it doesn't matter.

Hi, DJ

I do still have him together, I usually keep them together at least a year and then I usually do a major upgrade instead of tearing them apart. I was looking at the moc this morning and I think I know where in particular that you are talking about. The black and white "tee" axle connectors just inside the shoulder armor (Hocket hemets), that area needs to be filled in! On this moc, being as light weight as it is, I've had no problems w/ rigidity or joint stiffness. I should fill the empty area in, huh ? Thanks DJ

bfs