Sign in to follow this  
Snowspeeder Pilot

Speeder Bike Chase

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Hello Chaps!

This is a diorama of the famous chase between Luke Skywalker and Biker Scout.

I used some trees from Harry Potter and Kingdoms, I know that the Endor's trees are taller and bigger but hope you like it.

DSCN1483.jpg

DSCN1484.jpg

DSCN1485.jpg

DSCN1486.jpg

Nice, I like the use of the camera angles, taking shots through the trees. Great work :thumbup: Also like the Stormie traped in the spiders web, nice touch.

You're able to make an average scene look great with those nice camera angles. Good job.

I assume this doubles as a Forbidden Forest?

Excellent work there 'Snowspeeder Pilot' and you really have to watch those Ewoks they'll eat you if they get the chance ! :laugh:

Great photography too, may the Eurobrick be with you 'Snowspeeder Pilot' always ! :grin:

Hello!

it's a nice representation of a classic scene. :classic: As it's only a small layout, I don't mind the small trees. You can imagine the larger trees around the scene. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

What might have worked well is if you had a background, either a printed or brick built or even just a dark colour peice of cardboard. Just a thought.

Very good Snowspeeder Pilot. You can almost see the look of surprise on the scout troopers helmet :laugh:.

Very good Snowspeeder Pilot. You can almost see the look of surprise on the scout troopers helmet :laugh:.

Haha, that's what I though too. :laugh:

Nice creation 'Snowspeeder Pilot', I like it. The fact that the trees are too short, doesn't really matter in my opinion, it gives this scene a special feeling, well done. :thumbup:

Very nice MOC! I just love the Stormtrooper skeleton trapped in the web, it's definitely my favorite part of this.