Hello Eurobricks!

My name is Isaac, I am a student living in England and have been playing with lego since I was 4, like many of you, i'm sure!

I've been doing animations on Youtube sporadically for a good 6 years now, mostly related to the hit BBC show Doctor Who. However I don't like to feel limited to it.

A lot of the lego creations that I share will be made as sets or props, like some train projects i am working on; but I will occasionally enjoy creating ideas for commercial sets. Who doesn't!

I'm looking forward to sharing ideas and suggestions with everyone, and I hope I can be a help where I can!

All the best,

Isaac

Welcome to Eurobricks!

Do you make Stop-Motion Brick-Films, or just animations? I love both. I can't do either very well, but I appreciate the work that goes into them.

Do you make Stop-Motion Brick-Films, or just animations? I love both. I can't do either very well, but I appreciate the work that goes into them.

Thanks!

I do Lego stop motion mostly, it's the most extensive animating resource there is! :)

That's awesome! I've never had the patience to make Brickfilms. I've been experimenting with a way to make minifigures move without Stop-Motion, sort of like puppets...Most of my efforts have been in vain so far. I'll get it eventually, and revolutionize the Brickfilm industry!