SirNadroj

Hold it....hold it.......FIRE!

indexed.gif 18-24 pounders 2b

Thought I'd share my little, boxy cannon design since I haven't posted much here lately. I like the squareness and boxiness of it; kinda different, me thinks.

And that MM hint is the use of those new missiles, that work great for those sweeping things and/or the sticks that you light a cannon with. I be not pirate jargon saavy... arrr.... :pir-tongue:

cannon.jpg

Thank ye. :jollyroger:

Nice! And... boxy. Very boxy. Me likey! Good face choice for the pirate as well. :thumbup:

And the pic in your signature, is the double barelled shotgun brick arms? If so, I haven't seen any prototype pics of it yet. :pir_wacko:

Definitely a very box cannon and the ice cream cone smoke makes it look very cutesy. The pirate on the other hand counter balances the cutesyness because he's rather mean looking and that head works particularly well on a pirate - which set does that originate from?

Nice! And... boxy. Very boxy. Me likey! Good face choice for the pirate as well. :thumbup:

And the pic in your signature, is the double barelled shotgun brick arms? If so, I haven't seen any prototype pics of it yet. :pir_wacko:

Thanks. Yup, it's a BA prototype. I don't know when official pics were released.... perhaps Badger can enlighten. :pir-blush:

Definitely a very box cannon and the ice cream cone smoke makes it look very cutesy. The pirate on the other hand counter balances the cutesyness because he's rather mean looking and that head works particularly well on a pirate - which set does that originate from?

Thanks ~ yup, cutesy. My style of building, I think, its generally cutesy, but this will be used in PTV so it'll be fun to mix my overall style (happy - some buildings might appear to have smiley faces if you look at them the right way) with blood, guts and evil! :pir_laugh2:

It's Agent Charge's head: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?M=agt011

that's a nice canon moc ! I love the ice cream smoke ^^

Nice cannon design! I like the cannonball shooting out of the cannon! I might make on similar to yours.....

The Mars Mission pins go great with this set, and you have done a good job on the cannon !

We all seem to like it, and I must agree, it's very inventive and looks cool and fun.

keep building !

Ha! I like it. Very cartoonish. And the face compliments it perfectly! Keep up the good work. You should post here more often!

Ice cream in the cannon I don't get it? Is that what made the trajectory so lame, is that the joke?

Nice cannon Sir Nadroj (it could have used a puff of smoke?) but your sig skeleton freaks me out.

Ice cream in the cannon I don't get it? Is that what made the trajectory so lame, is that the joke?

Nice cannon Sir Nadroj (it could have used a puff of smoke?) but your sig skeleton freaks me out.

You are a bit of a dope, pe668. That is the whole point. The ice cream was intended as a puff of smoke, and we all made of SirNadroj having an ice cream firing cannon. But the idea was to have the ice cream as smoke.