I made this mostly out of Fire Lord, Black Phantom and Stormer XL's parts, with stickers from the polybag I mentioned in the 2013 topic. I don't have any backstory or even a name so if someone could give me ideas that would be most welcome.

post-38180-0-05109500-1359623394_thumb.jpg

Constructive criticism and comments are welcome.

P.S. Sorry I only have one picture, I can only upload 100k and dont have brickshelf, flickr etc.

Edited by howie28

That is very nice,with awsome thumbs. Is it possible to remove the stickers and put them on other pieces, or are they one use only?

I guess, judging by the picture, you could but they look like normal stickers and that means they wouldn't stick after being taking off over and over.

Very awesome work! It's quite a formidable MOC. Great physique, and nice color scheme.

Name Suggestion: Klank

Anyway, this MOC looks great! Really evil, and looks great with the bullet hole stickers.

Thanks guys so much. I really appreciate the comments. The stickers could come off, but I don't think they'd work all that great a second time.

For a character name that sounds alien like, I think Clarexius would be a nice name. Granted I made that up and tried a little to hard to come up with the name. Sounds like Bionicle and/or the names of the Brain Attack villians/species of creatures. The names they had were very creative though. Plus, your moc could have battle damage from fighting one or multiple heroes.

Edited by Cahillrebel

Your welcome. Also, this is probably one of the best mocs I have seen with Hero Factory when it comes to a big moc. Everything fits and nothing truly sticks out to make it terrible. Even the Stormer feet, which look a little out of place on Stormer himself, fits perfectly on this guy. Great job. I actually what to see a red version of this guy or some other color. This thing is pretty much good with any color that is possible to use on him.

Edited by Cahillrebel

Thanks so much. I appreciate that. I might try another colour sometime.

Edited by howie28

Ok. I also came up with some storyline that could be used for this guy. I thought I would give him a good guy personality and make him mistaken as one.

Clarexius

Clarexius used to be a friendly Voraxian builder. He created the most amazing architecture on the whole planet of Voraxia. Then, without warning, Voraxia was invaded by the Brain Slugs who were hoping to latch onto something living and use it to attack Makuhero City. Sadly for Clarexius, a brain slug attached onto him and transformed him from being a small builder into a monstrous being of great strength and speed. Even more surprising then that, he was smarter and had more mental strength because of the Brain Slug and was able to regain control of his brain. When he did that, he ripped off the Slug and squished it beneath his feet. He was left like this on his planet and nearly escaped death from being shot by heroes stationed on Voraxia who thought he had been enslaved by the Brain Slugs. He only wished they didn't leave holes in his newly formed armor from their ammo. Luckily, he was able to steal a ship and get off Voraxia in time before he was ever truly killed. As he went through endless space, he knew that he needed to do something about the infestation of the mysterious Brain Slugs. After hearing the distress call from Makuhero City on the ship's radio about enslaved creatures attacking the city, he turned right and headed for the planet. Clarexius was going to get revenge and he was going to get it.........or die in the process.

Very nice storyline. I might have to try and make a version of him before the attack. Thanks for helping with that.

This guy looks mean. Spikes all over, those claws, that jagged smile, and bullet holes??

Cool use of the stickers, by the way.

He's got a very solid looking build. I'm normally not a huge fan of double-jointed legs, but the look is pulled off well here. The legs are nicely bulked up, that grey ball part in Stormer XL comes in handy quite often, and I like how solid the upper legs look with that round armor. Doesn't look lanky or anything.

His torso looks similar to Stormer XL's build, but it's different enough to where I don't mind it. I like the 'mesh' of engine parts in the torso,and the paw parts you used for the shoulders. Again, it does appear to look very solid, almost no gaps that I can see.

The blades up-top almost look like horns, or fins even. I rather like how that looks with the beastly Drilldozer face.

His hands are huge, and I love that you've given him thumbs with those silver claws. I always thought hands with those huge claws needed thumbs of some sort..

I think it looks pretty great for a HF build. This is definitely one villain who's taken some damage, and looks like he can give it just as well.

Sorry if I talk too much, kind of have a tendency to go on and on, but this really is a great creation. :)