XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

Hello fellow LSW fans!

This thread was created to provide a venue for all your questions regarding our beloved Lego Star Wars. Instead of creating separate question-topics, this thread should be able to accomodate all your questions, with our resident LSW masters and experts always on hand to provide insightful answers to your lingering questions. Even you might be able to answer someone's question. So if there's something bothering you or there's a question you've been wanting to ask but can't find the way to ask them, feel free to post them here - you'd be surprised to get the answers right away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Original Post]

I don't know if this issue has been raised before but I've observed that there seems to be a lot of new 'question-topics' being started in the past couple of days. The problem with this is that these are populating the SW forum and bumping down more post-worthy topics (like Oky's Toy Wars, ACPin's MOCs, and other MOCs as well, just to name a few). Thus, I am humbly suggesting if we could have a single topic dedicated to all the member's questions regarding Lego Star Wars, which I believe will solve this problem - consolidating these separate questions in one single topic and thus saving more forum 'page-space' for other topics.

If this has been done before or there is an existing topic for this one, pls. forgive my ignorance.

EDIT: Sorry for the typo in the title. ]

The thing that always bothered me in general is why lego in european countries cost more than double in the United states? My dad once paid $50 for a lego set in Denmark when it only costed $20 here. Isn't Denmark where Lego was born? Why the high prices?

The thing that always bothered me in general is why lego in european countries cost more than double in the United states? My dad once paid $50 for a lego set in Denmark when it only costed $20 here. Isn't Denmark where Lego was born? Why the high prices?

Could just be the currency exchange.

But I know with Canadian prices and US prices, it isn't the just the exchange, the thing is just naturally less expensive.

But for my actual question. Is the Ten Numb figure in the B-Wing supposed to be the little guy with Lando on the Falcon? or is that a different person?

Edited by Ritz Brick

But for my actual question. Is the Ten Numb figure in the B-Wing supposed to be the little guy with Lando on the Falcon? or is that a different person?

Those are two different characters (though the same Sullustan species). Ten Numb was the B-Wing Pilot, while Nien Nunb was the smuggler friend of Lando who co-piloted the Falcon.

Those kinds of threads have been bugging me lately too, so it's probably a good idea having a thread like this, although there will probably be newbies who will post "question topics" anyway, forcing KimT and Stash to merge them here all the time. The work would be worth it though as it would help keeping the forum "clean".

post-worthy topics (like Oky's Toy Wars, ACPin's MOCs, and other MOCs as well, just to name a few).

:blush:

No, that was Nien Nunb. Ten Numb was the B-Wing pilot. These kinds of questions can easily be answered by simply checking Wookieepedia. :wink:

Those kinds of threads have been bugging me lately too, so it's probably a good idea having a thread like this, although there will probably be newbies who will post "question topics" anyway, forcing KimT and Stash to merge them here all the time. The work would be worth it though as it would help keeping the forum "clean".

Yeah, I hope this will work both ways - a topic where members can freely post their LSW questions without creating new topics, and at the same time, keeping the forum "clean", as you said. I hope this will also encourage interactive Q & As and healthly discussion among members.

I have 3 chrome storm troopers and was noticing a minor quality issue. The factory that chromed these guys did not bother to take them apart. So there are bare white spots on the torso sides, under and ontop of the legs. So if you sit the stormtrooper, his butt will be white.

Is this the same for c3po and chrome vader? Having bare spots?

Are your Chrome figures from the magnet set. If so, then they were probably made in China and therefore worse quality. However, it could just be the batch you got.

I think the other chrome figures were much better quality.

P.S. Did you not see the new question thread- Here :wink:

Yes, the chrome Vader definitely has bare spots where the arms blocked the chroming. From what I've seen in pictures, the chrome Threepio has them, too. If they chromed the pieces separately, they probably wouldn't fit together.

Whoops. Mods please merge this with he general question thread.

No my chrome storm troopers were the TRU poly bag ones.

I know a was giving away the gold minfigure keychains if you spent $75 or more, under the arms, in between the legs and the top part of the legs were just a tan colour. TLC probably figured people would put them on display and not really look at the details.

All the Chrome Minifigs have this. They just have they're arms rotated to a certain position and are chromed whole.

I did a review on the chrome trooper which can be found on my about me page, in this review I compare the polybag version to the magnet version, and they both have bare spots. All chromed figs do.

My chrome 3P0 does have the tan marks where his arms blocked the paint. Vader, however, is perfect.

I'm also going to merge this with the LSW General Question Thread. Let's see how that works out for this forum.

My chrome 3P0 does have the tan marks where his arms blocked the paint. Vader, however, is perfect.

I'm also going to merge this with the LSW General Question Thread. Let's see how that works out for this forum.

thanks, i totally forgot about this thread when i posted my question.

I have a fairly rare minifigure (sw116, light-up lightsaber Luminara Unduli). It is worth approx. $35 on Bricklink right now, and I'm considering trading it with a friend. But my question is, will its value likely keep raising and I will regret this trade in a couple years, or will it likely not rise very much at all, and this trade will work out fine...

Do you think its value will go up, or not?

If there won't be any new version of her, the value will rise even more. If there will be a new one, it will drop to appr. 10-15$.

If there won't be any new version of her, the value will rise even more.

You honestly think so even though she is a LuL?? :sceptic:

Edited by Flare

Could somebody help me? I'm looking for pictures from a Consular-class cruiser in lego.

Since I'm planning on making one and I'm having some trouble with parts i'd like to have an example...

Thanks in advance.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Consular-class_cruiser_(Charger_c70_retrofit)

this is what I mean

3256238018_60b8dd27b5_m.jpg

EDIT: Pic is a link, if you didn't know.

Edited by Brickdoctor

Is this the same for c3po and chrome vader? Having bare spots?

The same with my C3P0 and Trooper.

Edited by Masked Builder

You honestly think so even though she is a LuL?? :sceptic:

Sure, in 10 years she'll be worth more. But my guess is that we'll get a new one in a few years. And then, not!

Sure, in 10 years she'll be worth more. But my guess is that we'll get a new one in a few years. And then, not!

Hopefully I'll get it from him...

Edited by Masked Builder