Sign in to follow this  
General Zen

The most exciting star wars comic ever, starring..you!

Okay guys, I know I am new to this site and just learned my way around, but I still have one incredibly awesome, insane, wildly invigorating idea that will change eurobricks comics forever...seriously! ;-)

I will be writing a star wars comic that takes our beloved theme and turns it upside down into the most hilarious, exciting and mind-boggiling comic the world has ever seen! ( I can't keep a straight face looking at how dramatic I make it sound! X-D )

I will take some star wars cliches, make up an exciting story and organize a cast that can make my wish happen. but first, I need you! :-)

If you wish to star in this comic, please decide whether you are part of the empire or the rebels, a picture or description of your sig-fig, prefered weapons, personality, and anything you wish to add! An in-depth description will give me something to work with, so feel free to make one! If you have any questions, concerns, words of praise,suggestions or compliments, fell free to pm me and I will be happy to answer your questions. X-D You may also comment below if that is more convienant for you! ;-)

All entries must be recieved by Febuary 1st, 2008, remember, anyone can join and we would love to include you!

Edited by General Zen

Okay guys, I know I am new to this site and just learned my way around, but I still have one incredibly awesome, insane, wildly invigorating idea that will change eurobricks comics forever...seriously! ;-)

I will be writing a star wars comic that takes our beloved theme and turns it upside down into the most hilarious, exciting and mind-boggiling comic the world has ever seen! ( I can't keep a straight face looking at how dramatic I make it sound! X-D )

I will take some star wars cliches, make up an exciting story and organize a cast that can make my wish happen. but first, I need you! :-)

If you wish to star in this comic, please decide whether you are part of the empire or the rebels, a picture or description of your sig-fig, prefered weapons, personality, and anything you wish to add! An in-depth description will give me something to work with, so feel free to make one! If you have any questions, concerns, words of praise,suggestions or compliments, fell free to pm me and I will be happy to qnswer your questions. X-D You may also comment below if that is more convienant for you! ;-)

All entries must be recieved by Febuary 1st, 2008, remember, anyone can join and we would love to include you!

Well GenZ, you already know mine so I can be in it, right? X-D

Well GenZ, you already know mine so I can be in it, right? X-D

Of course, you will! You sort of talked me into this project, ;-) but if you still want to give me a profile of how you want your sig-fig to act in the comic, that would be great! *y* Do you think I forgot anything? X-D

Of course, you will! You sort of talked me into this project, ;-) but if you still want to give me a profile of how you want your sig-fig to act in the comic, that would be great! *y* Do you think I forgot anything? X-D

Nope, you did great! I'll PM you about my sig fig. :-D

Yes, I have to be so hostile! :-P

Nope, you did great! I'll PM you about my sig fig. :-D

Yes, I have to be so hostile! :-P

You're the one who reads the pming titles... |-/ X-D But anyway, I got an idea for the comic title! Star wars, the eurobrick strikes back! Ohhhhhhh! 8-

Edited by General Zen

My sigfig is now: Imperial Officer clothes[iSD style, u know what they got in Imperial Inspection..] Harry Osborn's face, 1 of the new black blasters.. A red lightsaber.. >:-)

I am David Torok, one of the last Jedi. I joined the Empire undercover to give vital data to the Rebellion.

I am rather agressive in battle, tending to charge straight into the fight. I also have multiple personalities, one being very depressed, another being extremely happy and energetic.

I wear a Stormtrooper uniform, except for the helmet, which is just a white motorhelmet with black visor.

I have a standard smile minifig head with eyebrows. As a weapon, I prefer a megaphone blaster.

Edited by Kahgarak

I'll join in the fun. Just so everyone knows, this is my sig-fig:

sigfig1.jpg

If you don't have a Kashyyyk trooper, you can use a Shock Trooper with all red arms and legs.

Anyways, my story:

I was a Clone Commando during the Clone wars, going by the name of CC-007, as I was the seventh clone...ever. When order 66 was issued, I did not comply. I fled the empire, which tried to hunt me down because of my rebelious nature at not attacking the jedi. I became a bounty hunter. I soon met up with the Rebel Alliance, but did not join them fully. Instead, I worked for them contract wise, preffering to be paid like a bounty hunter: Every mission I completed, I was paid for.

My style:

I almost always operate behind enemy lines, infiltrating bases and capital ships. I prefer working with one to three others, as I led a commando squad during the Clone Wars. I also enjoy piloting.

My weopons:

I use a Blaster Rifle the most. I also go for silent kills with my vibroblade.

Also: To make a Rebel Blaster Rifle, just take the smaller of the new guns and put a 1x1 grey cone on the barrel. It makes it look like the rifles used by Rebels during ANH.

Edited by Clonecommando007

Cool idea, Zen. To prevent you from ending up with jedi only, I'll make myself a more pedestrian rebel. Don't have time at the moment to figure out looks, personality or history, but I'll be sure to post again.

Ridiculous story eh? Sounds like a perfect use for my ridiculous sig-fig! :-P

But nah, you probably won't be able to see it all that well from my avatar, and might not be able to make it, so I'll provide my new one on Saturday when I have light to take pics of it. ;-)

So just so you know, I'm in, more details at the weekend!

TK

general-casewindu.jpg

sorry he is a bit big! I am general Casewindu in the tie army thread and an imperial. My group are Lord of pies and votio

(used to be UA but he had to leave) My character doesn't usually carry a weopen I usually just get the

commandos to fight for me (I dont want to die do I!?!)

If you need any more info I shall be happy to give it to you! ;-)

Edited by casewindu

general-casewindu.jpg

sorry he is a bit big! I am general Casewindu in the tie army thread and an imperial. My group are Lord of pies and votio

(used to be UA but he had to leave) My character doesn't usually carry a weopen I usually just get the

commandos to fight for me (I dont want to die do I!?!)

If you need any more info I shall be happy to give it to you! ;-)

As Almighty General (All hail) Casewindu pointed out, I am part of the empire, if you look at my current avatar, you can see my sig fig in imperial pilot uniform. Or a slightly bigger pictures shown here:

the-tie-gang.jpg

I look forward to the comic, it sounds like good fun.

This is my sigfig:

bandit.png

He isn't really on either side, and he never knows what's actually going on. He just wanders around, absent-minded, and sometimes pull out a pistol and shoots things, usually to the annoyance of everyone else.

Thank you all for your entries. I can manage all the sig-figs for now except brickulator, but I will be sure to improvise slightly due to my lack of wild west attire! X-D Anyway, a reminder is that i don't want many jedi. This is the war between the empire versus rebels and all the jedi are "supposed" ;-) to be dead! if you already are a jedi or you cannot live without being a fugitive jedi, I will accept it until the point when it gets out of control! ;-) But it would be easier on me if you didn't! I want the comic to take place before the battle of hoth, so there will be no ewoks, death stars. or any expanded universe crap for now. ;-)

Remember guys, you have until the first of Febuary, but do not hesitate to enter and spread the word!

Star wars comic on! X-D

Edited by General Zen

this sounds so cool!!! Here is my sig-fig: I think he should be a rebel his name is"Wulf"

post-2361-1200003961_thumb.jpg

An Insane Hilarious Comic that turns SW upside down, sounds awesome! X-D

Count me in, all you need is my head, which you can see in my Avatar and I'm Rebel/Jedi padawan

Thanks *sweet*

Can't wait to read it!!

P

I can't wait to try out this idea of mine guys. I might make a "preview" when I get most of the characters put together. I have a few ideas I need to construct before I can start, so it may be a slower process to complete then anticipated, but I will be glad to do it! ;-) I am sure the inspiration generated by all of eurobrick's submitted characters will help me build off on a great story! Keep it up guys! :-)

By the way guys, when you submit your sig-fig, try to make it look star warsy, okay? Or at least tell me to how to make it look the way you want if you have a cowboy or a knight or something for a sig-fig. You do not need to change it, I could always slightly change your figure, or completely change it, but I just want everyone to fit into the universe and look the way they want! Thank you!

WRENNOG OLBEN is a 54 year old, grumpy, human rebel from Coruscant. He had a prosperous airspeeder (the luxurious kind) production company. But when the Emperor seized control of the galaxy, hardly anyone bought luxury goods or spent extra money for a cooler airspeeder anymore. When Olben saw his client

Edited by Mr Spielbrick

WRENNOG OLBEN is a 54 year old, grumpy, human rebel from Coruscant. He had a prosperous airspeeder (the luxurious kind) production company. But when the Emperor seized control of the galaxy, hardly anyone bought luxury goods or spent extra money for a cooler airspeeder anymore. When Olben saw his client

Well, I hope you have an Indy set. If you don't, I won't be in it. My sig-fig is Indy (obviousley :-/ )

My prefered weapons:

Whip

Pistol

Accessories:

Fedora Hat

Satchel

Personality: Very adventurous, always searching for treasure.

And scince I'm a hero and always win, I'll be a rebel.

Edited by Indy565

Sounds like fun! *y*

As host of the insanely popular EB News Presents, my acting services are in great demand, but I suppose I can make time to work in this production as well. As per my standard agreement, I get full script approval, a small but reasonable share of the profits, and my own dressing room. X-D

For backstory, please feel free to check this fascinating episode of EB News Presents where I interview ... me. *wacko*

My sigfig may be viewed here. Since this is a Star Wars production, the hat may be replaced with a brown hood, which still works well for my role as a mysterious character with an unknown past and questionable motives. A spy? An assassin? A rebel? A smuggler? You decide. As for weapons, I'm perfectly comfortable with anything from a blaster to a lightsaber.

I'd love to be in the comic, but as I'm a little late in saying so, dont feel that you have to put me in. I'd be happy as an extra. My sigfig is Patrick from Spongebob, you can decide on his backround and which side he is on, that is IF you put him in the comic.

Dp8

I'd love to be in the comic, but as I'm a little late in saying so, dont feel that you have to put me in. I'd be happy as an extra. My sigfig is Patrick from Spongebob, you can decide on his backround and which side he is on, that is IF you put him in the comic.

Dp8

Darthperson8, the deadline is Febuary. You still have plenty of time! iImay not be able to obtain a patrick mini-fig, but I will make sure you appear!

Since I'm still tinkering on my Wrennog 'Wrenn' Olben fig, do you prefer yellow or fleshie figs?

Today I came up with the idea of having Olben walk with a cane... Maybe he had some accident while test driving an airspeeder or something. If it looks no good on the minifig, the cane will disappear again though, haha.