Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 10

EurodinaLogo.jpg

Day 10

002.jpg

"My poor gazebo! My poor poor gazebo," cried Ivan.

003.jpg

"This really is to put you out of your misery," said the dark figure.

004.jpg

"Hello."

"I brought you a head."

"Thank you. I think we need to go show someone a briefcase."

------------------------------------------------------------------

005.jpg

Senator Constance stood in front of the town on the stairs of the police station. "Hello people. Today, I come to you with two people condemned to die. The first was done by you, the second by me. But before that, I have news to report. Last night Ivan and Peanuts were killed. Ivan left us the following letter, which was discovered in his house. They were both townies."

Citizens of Eurodina,

If you are reading this note, then I am dead, but do not mourn my death too long. You must turn your attention back to the task at hand and weed out the remaining scum. Constant vigilance!

I regret to inform you that I have no solid leads as to who the remaining scum are. I never do anything at night except guard the square, which I fear may be my downfall. However, I caution you to be wary of the seemingly useless people in the town like Ron Adie, Sean, and Gen. Them seem active, but never contribute anything except useless banter, which raises a little flag in my mind. In addition, I trust Mayor Wick, so anyone who challenged him in the past should be examined (Mr. Craig Boy, for example, accused him yesterday).

Play smart, look back on the records, and don't be afraid to speak up. Again, I have no information to share except that Mr. Wick is most likely a townie.

Go town! You can do it!

Ivan Cons

"Now, on to Alice."

007.jpg

"She was condemned with 18 votes (Roncanator, Bendybadger, Capt.JohnPaul, ADHO15, Walter Kovacs, Professor Flitwick, sok117, Fugazi, Peanuts, Admiral Ron, The Legonater, Lord Arjay, Bob the Construction Man, Minxter, Captain Genaro, Millacol88, Inconspicuous).

008.jpg

"She was aRonzoni Family member."

009.jpg

"Next is Red. Since the beginning of this debacle, he has done nothing to help. While he is a townie, he is no use, and just holding the voting back."

010.jpg

"Here is what I'm going to do," announced Constance.

011.jpg

"From now on if you don't post twice in a day without warning me first, you will be killed. On top of that, if you do not vote, you are eligible to be killed. 1 non-voter will be killed a day. Best of luck. Once a player has reached 6 votes they are condemned."

----------------------------------------------------

Here are the rules of Eurodina:

1. To win the game one group most outnumber the total sum of all the other groups. The town wins by killing all members of all mafia families.

2. Each day, the players will vote out one amongst them. To be voted out the player must be the higest voted player above 1/3 of the town. If only one person is above 1/3, they will be the one killed. To vote or to draw back your vote, you must use the following sentence in your post: vote: character/player or unvote: character/player. If you want to change your vote, you must first unvote before the second vote is calculated.

3. During days, there is a 24 hour period before anyone can vote. Once the majority decision is reached, you cannot unvote the player in question anymore. Days will run for 72 96 hours.

4. Certain players will get night actions to be used during the night of the game. Since there are a lot of players, you do NOT have to send in a PM if you choose to not use an action. Simply do not send it. You have 48 hours to get in your actions before they are locked out. Those 48 hours begin at the end of the day.

5. The night abilities will be done in a randomized order each night.

6. The Day-topics are meant for active players only, so do not post in them if you are already out of the game. The Discussion-topic is open to everybody. you must post once a game day if you want to continue to play. 2 days without posting without talking to me first to warn me away will get your character killed or you replaced.

7. Do not edit your posts, because it is considered unfair to other players.

8. Do not directly quote anything I’ve sent to you via PM. Use your own words, please.

9. All out-of-character discussion must be kept in the Discussion-topic. Likewise, all talk about game tactics and roles must be kept in the Day-topics and PMs.

10. Since this game deviates quite a lot from other Mafia-games, please ask any questions or doubts you might have directly from me, and you will be answered.

11. Kill Shadows Day 1 No Metagaming please.

(Stolen mostly from Sandy)

Parts

001-3.jpg - Police Man Abe Hollis (Police) (ADHO15)

001-6.jpg - Mayor Flint Wick (Governor) (professor flitwick)

001-9-2.jpg - Mr. Alex Burr (Lawyer) (Burman)

001-9-3.jpg - Mr. Mike Collins (Lawyer) (Millacol88)

001-9-5.jpg - Chef Kevin Juan (Chef) (The Crazy One)

001-9-7.jpg - Ron Adie (Waiter) (Admiral Ron)

001-9-8.jpg - Thomas Bricks (Waiter) (Minxter)

001-10-1.jpg - Mrs. Frankie Keen (Stay-at-home mother) (Fugazi)

001-10-2.jpg - Susan Keen (Student) (Surius Black)

001-10-5.jpg - Mr. Craig Boy (Firefighter) (Cralegoboy)

001-10-6.jpg - Mrs. Janice Boy (Banker) (Capt.JohnPaul)

001-10-10.jpg - Dr. Horace Leg (Doctor) (Legonator)

001-10-3.jpg - Gen (Bum) (Genaro)

001-10-12.jpg - Sean (Bum) (Sok117)

002-4.jpg - Harold Hiker (Biker)(HouseofH)

002-1.jpg - Bob The Biker (Biker) (Bob The Construction Man)

019-1.jpg - Walter Kovacs (Student of Kung Pho) (Walter Kovacs)

019-6.jpg - Mr. Ron Canter (Roncanator)

019-4.jpg - Benjamin Gershwin (Construction Worker) (Bendy Badger)

019-3.jpg - Mr. Ari Jay (Mortician) (Lord Arjay)

Edited by Zepher

A pretty grave night last night. At least we got Mrs. Nutter convicted that's one thing positive to add. However the townie death's are difficult to deal with and we are really losing some numbers and quick.

This new law may be of some use. Though I hope we don't see much blood shed cause we really do need all the help we can get. About this new law, what if we can't vote because the day has already passed (been locked) and didn't have a chance to? It would be unfair if a person was sleeping and couldn't wake themselves to convict.

Well Alice was scum as suspected by many so it's good that we got her. The other three deaths were not as good, even though one of them was an inactive it still helps the scum get one step closer to victory. :sceptic:

Since we need to convict every day now, I suppose we should look into the people Ivan mentioned. Did anyone learn anything new during the night that would be of use?

I guess a good defence is not jus' a good offence. Alice was quite clearly guilty an' I'm glad we convicted 'er.

I suppose the only lead we got now is Ivan's letter, unless anyone 'as anythin' t' share?

It's possible that one o' the bums could belong to a mafia family.

Four deaths last night and only one scum... Soon this place will become a ghost town! :angry: At least we were right about Alice, and does this mean that all of the Ronzoni are dead now?

The new senator certainly turned up the heat, but I'm afraid she's right. Inactive townies are dead weight, getting rid of them will help us focus on real suspects. Not that I think that any other townies will be killed by the senator after tonight -- I think she gave us all enough incentive to speak up and vote!

Now what to do about that letter from Ivan? At least we know that he was a loyal townie, so he had no agenda and he wouldn't have lied to us. But somehow Ron Adie, Sean and Gen don't specially strike me as scummy. Sean didn't even speak that much yesterday. But then I wouldn't expect scum to survive this long by being careless and letting slip incriminating evidence.

I hope than someone has been able to gather information during the night. If we play our cards right, we can vote 3 people off today.

While I'm happy to have rid our town of one more scum, trading three innocents for one scum is not a good ratio. Especially when one wasn't even taken out by scum. :cry_sad: I hope everyone got the message. It's time to start sharing freely during the day, people.

Well Alice was scum as suspected by many so it's good that we got her. The other three deaths were not as good, even though one of them was an inactive it still helps the scum get one step closer to victory. :sceptic:

Since we need to convict every day now, I suppose we should look into the people Ivan mentioned. Did anyone learn anything new during the night that would be of use?

I think you should re-read what the Senator said. Everyone must vote. It is not necessary to come to a consensus. If we are unsure, we can always spread the vote out to ensure no one reaches the minimum votes necessary for conviction. Honestly, I don't know if that is a good idea or not. Yes, we could be sending an innocent to an awful fate, but we also need to take some chances to find the scum. If the Noodles clan is the only one left (and it looks more and more like that is true), then our only recousrse is to catch them through the voting.

As to last night's activity. There was a lot of talk about Flint Wick's loyalties yesterday. Although I personally had few doubts about him (though I did have a few), many of you voiced concerns about him, both publicly and privately. So I watched him.

He used no night actions last night. It is absolutely clear to me that Flint is neither a killer nor the Noodles boss, as it appears that the boss was out recruiting again last night.

From now on if you don't post twice in a day without warning me first, you will be killed. On top of that, if you do not vote, you are eligible to be killed. 1 non-voter will be killed a day. Best of luck. Once a player has reached 6 votes they are condemned.

Ouch... :sceptic: Ok.... now we must look into people he said were suspicious. But at least we got a Ronzoni member.

I don't think we should target the people who rarely speak, because Senator Constance says she's going to kill them anyway.

Who else was on Stash's list? The only person we haven't killed or authenticated as town is Abe Hollis. Should we focus on him today?

As to last night's activity. There was a lot of talk about Flint Wick's loyalties yesterday. Although I personally had few doubts about him (though I did have a few), many of you voiced concerns about him, both publicly and privately. So I watched him.

He used no night actions last night. It is absolutely clear to me that Flint is neither a killer nor the Noodles boss, as it appears that the boss was out recruiting again last night.

That's good t' know the mayor isn't part of the mafia. Thanks f' clearin' that up, Mr. Kovacs.

I don't think we should target the people who rarely speak, because Senator Constance says she's going to kill them anyway.

But it could likely be that they're not speakin' up because they don't want t' draw attention t' their guilty selves.

We should still consider the possibilty of the quiet people bein' scum.

Who else was on Stash's list? The only person we haven't killed or authenticated as town is Abe Hollis. Should we focus on him today?

I've got nothin' t' hide, so by all means investigate me. I've not done anythin' wrong an' have been a loyal public servant in this town f' years.

Wasn't Stash's list made around the time Shaun was supposedly killin' government officials? That's probably why Stash listed all of us: t' remind you all who was bein' targeted an' gettin' you t' vote for us.

Same to see Ivan go, he was a good man. Same goes to Percy and Red, though I hardly new the latter.

post='862579']

I regret to inform you that I have no solid leads as to who the remaining scum are. I never do anything at night except guard the square, which I fear may be my downfall. However, I caution you to be wary of the seemingly useless people in the town like Ron Adie, Sean, and Gen. Them seem active, but never contribute anything except useless banter, which raises a little flag in my mind. In addition, I trust Mayor Wick, so anyone who challenged him in the past should be examined (Mr. Craig Boy, for example, accused him yesterday).

Good to see my name finally carries more trust. I'm still shocked that people took the word of a scum, whose story made as much sence as voting Lib Dem. :hmpf_bad:

Unfortunetly I have no other leads, so what about testing Mr. Boy?

Now what to do about that letter from Ivan? At least we know that he was a loyal townie, so he had no agenda and he wouldn't have lied to us. But somehow Ron Adie, Sean and Gen don't specially strike me as scummy. Sean didn't even speak that much yesterday. But then I wouldn't expect scum to survive this long by being careless and letting slip incriminating evidence.

Would we have thought that a Professor was capable of blowing up a Governor? No one can be above suspicion if their story isn't cleared.

Good to see that I've been cleared innocent by two people, both of which we all seem to trust.

3 townies and 1 mafia member!

If we keep up like this we´ll be dead in no-time!

The mayor has got my trust but who is against him?

That person should be investigated!

Thomas Bricks/minxter

Unfortunetly I have no other leads, so what about testing Mr. Boy?

I don't think my husband is a scummy terd head... but we have to vote. But should we risk it? I don't think we should. How about some one else that the senator said??

Thanks for the vote of confidence. The only reason that I stay so silent is because I have nothing to contribute. None of my information could have helped any of the townies avoid being killed and I have no idea about who any of the scum are. Stash's list seems to be fairly good but then again, he suspected the chief who was a townie and the mayor who I believe to be a townie. That's all I have to say. Anyone have any other accusations against me?

What a night last night. I am happy to see that we took out a mafia member but we killed townies and that is never good. I wish that it would be easier to be able to choose between people but hopefully some people have leads today for us to have something to go on.

I want to get somewhere before we all get killed and lose to those dastardly mafia.

These new rules are harsh- but I suppose they're needed. I just hope I don't get too caught up in my workthat I wind up locking myself in my office again...

Wow Senator Constance is a real heavy hitter. I am not usually scared of women but she sends shivers down my spine. I have no leads at all. RIP Ivan you will be missed as a loyal townie.

If there is anyone I don't trust it would be the Lawyer. Just got a gut feeling about Alex Burr. (his name is nearly an anagram for bury axe too) Just because I wear tin foil on the inside of my hard hat, it doesn't make me mad.

-Benjamin

The new senator certainly turned up the heat, but I'm afraid she's right. Inactive townies are dead weight, getting rid of them will help us focus on real suspects. Not that I think that any other townies will be killed by the senator after tonight -- I think she gave us all enough incentive to speak up and vote!

I hope than someone has been able to gather information during the night. If we play our cards right, we can vote 3 people off today.

A lack of posts does not guarantee either innocence or scumness. If someone could compile a list of their votes, it could be beneficial.

As for the voting off of three people, that will probably not be beneficial, as there are still mafia among us. Voting off three people would require everyone, including the mafia, to vote for citizens of our town. These mafia would not vote for their own. Therefore, it is better to vote for one or two at most who we have a clear case against.

It is worth investigating at the least. Stash was proved to have been quite accurate in his suspicions.

These new rules will be quite interesting. Sadly, i fear that many of our fellow town members may forget to meet the requirements, and therefore die at the night.

Susan

4 dead, three town and one scum, this is bad considering we don't know how many mafia members are left. New rules are pretty harsh but it may just be the kick in the pants we need to clear the mafia out. I've got no info as of yet, nothing to do during the nights, and I don't know about Ivan Cons note, I know I'm innocent but maybe Gen was the one who was talked to a while back when we saw someone sitting on a park bench who spoke with an almost alliterate voice.

Sean didn't even speak that much yesterday. But then I wouldn't expect scum to survive this long by being careless and letting slip incriminating evidence.

Sorry if I didn't post much yesterday, but there was only one thing I had to say, vote for alice, and I'm pretty sure that turned out well. Plus my arguments to have us vote out Def two days ago would be enough to make you believe I'm innocent.

Officer Hollis would be the next target- I believe. Does anyone hapen to have made a copy of Mr. Stash's list for me?

Officer Hollis would be the next target- I believe. Does anyone hapen to have made a copy of Mr. Stash's list for me?

May I ask why exactly? Stash didn't even accuse me. He said he didn't know anythin' about me, something I'm sure is true f' the majority of people 'ere.

Do y' not think we should focus on somethin' more recent like, I don't know, a certain letter that names three people?

Concerning Stash's list we have exhausted all the definite scums. It may not be the best move to vote someone out of it as they arent known to be scum. It would be as risky as just picking someone out of the crowd in my opinion. But if anyone does actually have any more information on anyone on his list (which I cant find :blush: ) it would be appreciated and really helpful to get a solid conviction.

May I ask why exactly? Stash didn't even accuse me. He said he didn't know anythin' about me, something I'm sure is true f' the majority of people 'ere.

Do y' not think we should focus on somethin' more recent like, I don't know, a certain letter that names three people?

I must apologize, Office Hollis. I was uncertain wheather the list mentioned a certainty against you or not. My mind has been so busy these days it can be confusing.

Plus my arguments to have us vote out Def two days ago would be enough to make you believe I'm innocent.

Not to be rude but why would that make us think you are a townie? Def was neutral so he would not have helped or hurt you. Even if he was a mafia, he might have been from a different family.

Also, is it just me or do the two killers appear to be buddies? They are both talking at the end of the night so that makes me believe they are from the same family or they are both neutral. Not sure if this affects anything but I thought it was interesting.

Not to be rude but why would that make us think you are a townie? Def was neutral so he would not have helped or hurt you. Even if he was a mafia, he might have been from a different family.

Also, is it just me or do the two killers appear to be buddies? They are both talking at the end of the night so that makes me believe they are from the same family or they are both neutral. Not sure if this affects anything but I thought it was interesting.

Either that, or the two mafias have some knowledge of the other's abilities. But that would not be a good scenario.

So how many members of each family are left?

Susan