Selander

MOC: More Swedish houses

Fantastic creations!

Even if you are inspired by the Swedish house design, the wooden houses could easy be from Norway. We have a lot of those small houses in just this design.

The white one could even been made a little larger and still fit as an nice old farmhouse.

These are all simple, yet so beautiful. The sand blue one is my favourite, the little portico on that one works really well.

My favorite colors are the sand green and the sand blue because they look so great with white trim. Lovely design!

The covered porch entry is vital to keep the rain and snow away from the front door; I would do the same on the back side of the house with the porch enclosed, and leave a place for all the winter clothes and boots, like we had in Alaska. That way they can drip on the porch floor and not in the house. And when you open the door, you don't let all the warm air out.

Very nice MOC's for sure!

Beautiful houses! I really like the use of the brick with slot and brick bricks :thumbup: Well done on the roofs as well :classic:

Cool brick-brick and pale blue house too 'Selander'.....pity no interiors, but I do like the the use of a 6 wide vehicle roof as a small porch on your first house.....Brick On 'Selander' ! :classic:

I agree with F0NIX, these could just as easily have been Norwegian houses, so they strike a special note with us fellow Northerners, I think. The colour choices are great, and even though all the houses are similar they are still completely different. Lovely work!

They are nice houses, definatly. But I get the feeling that you are keeping them rather simple on purpose¿? (Compared to your excellently detailed vehicles)

They look somewhat "chibi" in scale.

Your houses are great. To me, they have a 'Scandinavian' feel, and I can easily imagine myself enjoying a summer in one of those.

The colours are great. White trim is perfect with both sand green and blue, and the textured bricks add a nice touch.

My favorite colors are the sand green and the sand blue because they look so great with white trim.

The best thing about the houses is their style. Although similarly built, they each have something built differently.

The colour choices are great, and even though all the houses are similar they are still completely different. Lovely work!

I like the way you build the roof, and I'm wondering, are the round bricks on top of the roof attached to something?

Very lovely houses indeed. Great choice of colors. The look so simple, but it lloks to me a lot of work and building skils. Can picture them in a Swedish landscape. Good work.

Every single one is brilliant! I especially love the 'brick' house. Great job on all, very quaint and homey. How about a groupshot?

These are really nice and authentic. Good job, I like the usage of plates as roofs and also the true color choices. Keep bricking.

I really love the sand green and sand blue houses, but all look brilliant. I love the techniques used. And I especially love the studded roof. Most people tile or slope brick it, but I like the larger studded plates for roofing.

Keep up the great work. These are awesome.

Those are really nice houses. Small, simple yet every house is differents and has some dnice details. I especially like how you did the basement windows of the brick house.

I wonder how all these would look like together in a town arrangement.

These houses have an absolute realistic look. Like all of them... And now I want to go to Sweden again ;-)