Sign in to follow this  
Captain BeerBeard

Avalonia Prince of the Forest

:wub: I´m lovin it! So many nice details you put in this moc!! I also like the minifigs heads. I can see you have been inspired by our leader in your landscaping? The many flowers gives it an unusaul look that I really like!

:wub: I´m lovin it! So many nice details you put in this moc!! I also like the minifigs heads. I can see you have been inspired by our leader in your landscaping? The many flowers gives it an unusaul look that I really like!

Thank you. :thumbup:

I :wub: it, AWESOME work 'Captain BeerBeard'....all those flowers eh ? :laugh:

Looks like there is guy just like me, I'm drinking wine right now as I write this....dam, glass is empty ! :cry_sad:

Excellent detail....make me want to do more to my watchtower....still stuck doing town stuff at the same time....oh, well I'll have time tomorrow..car service...no work, Lego time ! :laugh:

Keep the AWESOME work going for our beloved Avalonia !

Avalonia Forever !

I :wub: it, AWESOME work 'Captain BeerBeard'....all those flowers eh ? :laugh:

Looks like there is guy just like me, I'm drinking wine right now as I write this....dam, glass is empty ! :cry_sad:

Excellent detail....make me want to do more to my watchtower....still stuck doing town stuff at the same time....oh, well I'll have time tomorrow..car service...no work, Lego time ! :laugh:

Keep the AWESOME work going for our beloved Avalonia !

Avalonia Forever !

Thank you. I used every red flower that I own! Drink one for me.

Excellent work! This has a very unique look to it. The use of all the flowers and foliage really gives this a mystic forest look and feel. Love the shields :thumbup: Well done

I'm heavily influenced by Magic the gathering. I was also trying to give it a little rpg flavor.(don't play video games anymore) In the top left is a magical fountain where you can recharge mana(magical power) but it only works for Avalonians. The mushroom shields are great for hiding in the flowers. Glad you guys like them because I was thinking it was a bit risky using those as they are a bit on the cute side.

This is really nice, it looks like a fairytale forrest. Love the details!

"Fairytale forest" Wow! I did not think it was that good at all. You made a little tear drip from my eye when I read that. Thank you. You made my nite.

Nice MOC :thumbup: It has both a good fantasy and a realistic feeling with all those flowers.

The trees are also nice, and you did a good job on the photography.

Really pretty, love all the flowers and the mushroom piece in the shield. Great build.

Nice MOC :thumbup: It has both a good fantasy and a realistic feeling with all those flowers.

The trees are also nice, and you did a good job on the photography.

Thanks. I want to point out one thing. In my main pic I couldn't get the rock to focus in at all. I boosted the contrast a pinch then lowered the brightness a pinch and it made it look more evened out with everything that was in focus.

Thanks, lorax and TenorPenny.

Wow, that has a very forestry feel, i like the flowers and the trees.

Thank you. I'm glad everyone has liked it so far. This was my first moc of this size. I hope to do even better in the futre as I get more parts and experience!