Aanchir

New CMF parts in LEGO's parts database?

Hey guys. I was browsing Brickset's new parts database earlier (all parts sourced from service.LEGO.com's parts database), and found some parts that are probably from either this series or future series. Just dumping them all here since it'll be hard to spread them out across multiple topics:

Sea Captain (Series 10)

Seagull

Nautical cap

Nautical torso

Face with thick gray beard

Revolution Soldier (Series 10)

Powdered Wig

Colonial officer torso

Stern face

Bumblebee Girl (Series 10)

Bee hat

Bee torso

Bee legs

Bee wings

Rosy-cheeked female face

Honey pot

Medusa (Series 10)

Medusa head

Medusa torso

Medusa hair

Skydiver (Series 10)

Sky diver legs

Sky diver torso

Sky diver head

Sky diver helmet (skate helmet in Bright Yellowish Green)

Backpack

Decorator (Series 10)

Painter hat

Paint bucket

Paint bucket handle

Paint roller

Painter head

Painter pants

Painter torso

Sad Clown (Series 10)

Pierrot hat

Pierrot face

Pierrot torso

Pierrot pants

Black ruff

Paintball Player (Series 10)

Paintball player helmet

Paintball player pants

Paintball player jacket

Paintball gun

Face with devious smirk

Tomahawk Warrior (Series 10)

Painted face

Body-painted torso

Legs with loincloth

Black mohawk

Tomahawk

Trendsetter (Series 10)

Face with heart drawn on sunglasses

Blonde wig

Chihuahua

Trendy pink torso

White pants with chains

Smartphone tile

Librarian (Series 10)

Female face with glasses

Female torso with sweater vest

Legs with Sand Yellow skirt

Dark brown "Ginny" hair (HP)

Roman Commander (Series 10)

Plume for Roman Officer

Titanium metallic armor torso with wolf inlay

Armor skirt and sandals

Angry face with stubble

Grandpa (Series 10)

Bald head

Aged face with glasses and mustache

Torso with suspenders

Old newspaper

Warrior Woman (Series 10)

Historic female torso

Armor skirt and boots

Eagle shield

Gold-tipped spear

Black "pop star" hair

Motorcycle Mechanic (Series 10)

Punk torso with arm tats

Punk pants

Face with sunglasses and mustache

Spanner/Wrench

Baseball Fielder (Series 10)

Baseball "away" uniform with catcher's mitt

Gray pants with belt

Face with confident smirk

Tin Soldier (Minifigures Character Encyclopedia?)

Tin soldier face with rosy cheeks

Tin soldier torso

Tin soldier hat

Wind-Up Key

Blue pants with side stripe

Minifigure back plate

Scientist (Series 11)

Blue flask

Yellow flask

Sorry for being vague about many of these... it was hard to tell which parts went together on which figs. But it looks like there might be a lot of promise in Series 9 and beyond!

EDIT: None of these seem to match the Series 9 summaries, and I have sixteen figs here... might these be Minifigures Series 10?

EDIT 2: Graysmith found a baseball torso with catcher's mitt that makes for a 17th unique fig... basically killing any chances that these are all from a single minifigures series, although one might be the fig from the Character Encyclopedia.

EDIT 3: Some more modifications based on observations by Eurobricks members and Brickset members. Also, added names from TheDailyBrick.co.uk.

Edited by Aanchir

Some of these are already released, but the seagull, powderd wig, medusa parts and hawk shield look awesome! I hope these are real!

Some of these are already released, but the seagull, powderd wig, medusa parts and hawk shield look awesome! I hope these are real!

Which ones? All of them look new to me.

Thanks for the news, Aanchir. :sweet: I think the lime green backpack goes to the Skydiver, by the way.

The patterned shield is the Rohan shield from LotR, that's been out for a while. I think the Seagull goes with the nautical guy.

Edited by CallMePie

I think that backpack might actually be the skydiver's parachute. The AFOL community will be really happy with Medusa I think.

What do you mean by "already released"? As far as I know, none of these are from already-released series. If you're talking about the painter, this isn't an artist like in Series 4; he paints houses and buildings. If you mean we've seen pics already, that's fine... I have a hard time keeping track of what we've seen and what we haven't seen.

Updated with more pics for painter, paintball player, punk, some type'a tween, etc. Will update in a sec with the paintball gun and other suggestions you guys have.

Edited by Aanchir

I saw the Rohan shield, which has been out, and the ancient female legs look just like the highlander legs, but upon closer examination the rohan shield is the only one that is definitely already out. I had thought a couple other legs/torsos were already out, but I don't know if those are gone now, or I was just wrong.

I saw the Rohan shield, which has been out, and the ancient female legs look just like the highlander legs, but upon closer examination the rohan shield is the only one that is definitely already out. I had thought a couple other legs/torsos were already out, but I don't know if those are gone now, or I was just wrong.

Ah, sorry. Rohan shield was my mistake; I was puzzling over what that one was supposed to be. I haven't removed any of the others I had listed before, though, just moved them around. Currently I've matched them up to resemble 16 unique figs... possibly Series 10? If so I guess that kinda preempts the guessing game topic.

Edited by Aanchir

From the pics, it looks like series 10 has:

Sea Captain

Colonial Judge

Bee Costume Man

Medusa

Sky Diver

House Painter

Pierrot (probably called Old Clown or something like that)

Paintball Player

Native American

Female Actress

Female Nerd

Roman Officer

Old Man

Female Spartan

Male Punk

Tin Soldier

Wow.

Just.. wow, o_o

If this is Series 10, this is an amazing line-up! The clown scares me for some reason...

So many new molds!

There's plenty more too, like this torso which certainly has to be a future CMF.

This torso and head look like a marching band musician.

The last 2 are for the Tin Soldier, but the first one is definitely new.

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

The baseball player fig is definitely new and matches up with the gray pants I found earlier and was having trouble identifying a matching fig for. It's a great find, but does present more questions in that it's a 17th fig, meaning that either this represents more than one series or represents one series and the exclusive fig from the Character Encyclopedia. The former is more likely. Keep those finds coming and I'll keep editing my post to keep tally of what figs we should anticipate.

So could this be the Series 9 Cyclops torso? I don't recognize it from anywhere else... :sceptic:

Cyclops Torso

Edit: Nevermind, it's Clone Wars. :blush:

Edited by Miles

So could this be the Series 9 Cyclops torso? I don't recognize it from anywhere else... :sceptic:

Cyclops Torso

:grin: That's Aayla Secura's.

I found some more unknown heads we haven't seen, but I closed the page and I don't feel like scrolling again.

EDIT: Bumblebee wings and a new axe:

6034979.jpg

6034984.jpg

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

Cyclops Torso

Nope. Star Wars. And not new. The new ones typically have element IDs starting with 602 or 603.

:grin: That's Aayla Secura's.

I found some more unknown heads we haven't seen, but I closed the page and I don't feel like scrolling again.

EDIT: Bumblebee wings and a new axe:

-Sci

Thanks. The Bumblebee wings I had actually seen earlier, but didn't tie them to the bumblebee. The axe I had also seen, but I hadn't paid attention to the Element ID and assumed it was Duplo. Keep 'em coming! Also, it'd be great if someone would save these in case they get taken down.

Decided to go back and find those unknown heads again:

-Sci

Found those but have had a hard time matching them to figs... Any suggestions?

The angry female face is already matched to the historic female fig btw.

Edited by Aanchir