I seen a pic at brickshelf of it as a sort of silhouette with headlights on, but I didn't know he posted actual pictures of it.

vv9.JPG.w560h310.jpg

I think the word Breathtaking pretty much sums this work of art up.

Sweet!! Very well done!

Those black Smooth Toggle Joints do come in handy :wink:default_satisfied.gif

Always are a good news when a great builder make instructions, we can learn much more about the technic way of life :sweet: , thank you Paul.

Great looking car! Paul is a great builder and a great guy to meet. Maybe I'll get a chance to see this at BrickMagic. :thumbup:

I'll be there... :classic:

Paul, do you have any update on the instructions for this model? I see you pulled the pictures down from your brickshelf folder. :sceptic: I have the rear complete and I think I have the front built correctly, but I am a little stumped on the transmission/switch part.

Ok, so it can be done in Black and Red, but where are the instructions!!! I want to build this already! :grin:

vampire501.jpg

Edited by Meatman

Just seen these up at Brickshelf. Could this mean that instructions may be on the horizon? :cry_sad:

By the way Blakbird, these look amazing!

I was just about to post those pictures, but you beat me to it. :sweet:

Don't worry, I think you'll be receiving some welcome news very soon.....

I was just about to post those pictures, but you beat me to it. :sweet:

Don't worry, I think you'll be receiving some welcome news very soon.....

:grin: That sounds Positive :grin: I think this is the nicest car that crowkillers has done yet. Blakbird, I am assuming that you have built it? How is the drivetrain? Is it solid? Any binding with all of those gears?

For some reason, I didn't realize this model had a rear engine layout. Very cool. Love the rear end design too....it reminds me of an Acura NSX.

:grin: That sounds Positive :grin: I think this is the nicest car that crowkillers has done yet. Blakbird, I am assuming that you have built it? How is the drivetrain? Is it solid? Any binding with all of those gears?

No, I haven't actually built it yet. Only in CAD. I have built the Supercar Deluxe though, and I expect this to be just as smooth running. I am about to go on vacation and I will probably build it when I get back, although some of the parts do not exist in black yet until 9397 comes out.

I have built the Supercar Deluxe though, and I expect this to be just as smooth running.

Did you do instructions for that one, too?