Sign in to follow this  
General Armendariz

My huge British army

For all you French, army lovers I will get my French army soon!(Which is even bigger!) :pir-classic:

Be amazed by my grand army of Great Britain! Total of 480 men

giant_britisharmy.png

Edited by General Armendariz

Now that's impressive! Great army GA.

How did you manage to collect all of these? Ebay, Bricklink? I hope to get an army of the new soldiers that's half the size of this. :pir_laugh2:

Wow man, that's huge! I don't even have the equaivalant of one of the small groups of guys. Really nice. When you get your French army up, these fellas will be marching right onto the Classic-Pirates.com frontpage.:pir-wink:

Thanks for sharing!

Thats massive, your such a show off, kidding. I think its great you've got heaps, but I've always wondered why and what do you do with a army that size?

The Dutch will get 'm guys, no worries! :pir_laugh2:

Impressive army you have there General, must have cost a pretty panny to get so much of 'm.

Whats with you and the Dutch? Whats special about them? Nice army! How long did it take to collect them?

Impressive army! I'm jealous now! Even Bonaparte's army is no match for them at the moment.

But I have a feeling that that will change soon.

Whats with you and the Dutch? Whats special about them? Nice army! How long did it take to collect them?

Ha, The dutch, There no match for the British army, We have larger ships, Larger armies, Larger Colonies and Higher Moral!

Now that's impressive! Great army GA.

How did you manage to collect all of these? Ebay, Bricklink? I hope to get an army of the new soldiers that's half the size of this. :pir_laugh2:

Thank you, you will find this weird but I live in Las Cruces, New Mexico and I went to Albuqurque. When I was there I saw this yard sale so this man was selling pretty much ALL hs old LEGO and boy did he have a collection. He sold me a big bag of 'em for $40 there were almost 350 in there! Also buying on Ebay, Bricklink etc. I also went to this 3 story antique shop this place costed me a $1 per fig and she had Blue and redcoats so I bought ALOT of them. :pir-classic:

Wow man, that's huge! I don't even have the equaivalant of one of the small groups of guys. Really nice. When you get your French army up, these fellas will be marching right onto the Classic-Pirates.com frontpage.:pir-wink:

Thanks for sharing!

Yeah thanks once my Bricklink order comes for the last of my French army you will be pleased :pir-sweet:

The Dutch will get 'm guys, no worries! :pir_laugh2:

Bring it on! :pir-grin:

couple of years...

Impressive army! I'm jealous now! Even Bonaparte's army is no match for them at the moment.

But I have a feeling that that will change soon.

Oh dont worry, I love the French! :pir-wub:

Ha, The dutch, There no match for the British army, We have larger ships, Larger armies, Larger Colonies and Higher Moral!

Not in the early days my friend, we kicked everybodies butt untill around 1720. :pir-grin:

Not in the early days my friend, we kicked everybodies butt untill around 1720. :pir-grin:

Yes, But this is 1721! Ha di ha ha! :pir_laugh2:

You drive a hard bargain! Think about the man who gave all this soldiers away for a meagre ammount of 40 Dollars!! :pir-grin:

This is huge! I wish I was such a lucky pirate like you... :pir-look:

Lucky enough you are building a French army as well, since this army is terrefying to me!

Here I come with my 14 bluecoats! And about 5 artillery pieces, 2 cavalry units, a corrupt general....

I really have to upgrade my army before it's too late!

Oh, and for those who are wondering about us, proud Dutch men:

AND AS FINAL TOUCH GOD CREATED THE DUTCH!

Edited by Cap'n Blackmoor

For all you French, army lovers I will get my French army soon!(Which is even bigger!) :pir-classic:

Be amazed by my grand army of Great Britain! Total of 480 men

giant_britisharmy.png

You know, whenever one of you guys puts an army together like this, or makes a ship bigger than my volkswagen, I wonder why I even try to do anything anymore.

It does catch my eye that they don't have shako's?

You know, whenever one of you guys puts an army together like this, or makes a ship bigger than my volkswagen, I wonder why I even try to do anything anymore.

Why is that? When i see your topics you are working on quite a nice port.

Why is that? When i see your topics you are working on quite a nice port.

Yeah, I think I'm going to like it. But when you see someone rolling out with a 10,000 man red coat army makes you feel kinda small, you know?

You start to ask yourself questions like,

"Why build fort freedom when they could show up and we can kill them 4 to 1 and we still will lose?"

OR

"Even if half their guns are drunk and all our guys are sober, this will not go well"

OR

"Most of the time, all of our guys are drunk, so this really won't go well"

OR

"Man... thats a lot of dudes, how many dudes do we have again?"..... "We need more dudes"

Oh yes, the British rule the waves :pir-classic: Thats one hell of an army, a force to be reckoned with. Nice collection!

You don't know what shame is... :pir-tongue:

I have not even 20 of 'em! :pir_bawling:

As long as you have one blue coat, you cannot have shame!

Don't forget that, and STOP YOUR CRYING! What do you want people to think we are? Redcoats?!

Never! The good thing on REDcoats is the fact you don't need to clean the blood stains after battle. :pir-skull:

I really want to expand my army!

Ok every one i've decided to tell you probably the most shocking news you've ever heard about armies,

THIS ARMY IS A HOAX

Yes its true, its fake,hoax not real, and never gonna happen.

really do you think some dude sold me 300+ troops for $40? And all of them armed? Not in your life or mine.

its all made up. But im not telling how I did it :pir-devil:

All I really own is this:

british_army_1.png

Its a decent amount, and im working on it

soooo soorrryy to do such a great fake army but, I had to.

Bonapartes army is tooo big. :pir-tongue: I would of madea French army but I didn't want to wait until my French army was here.

Even though I love Frances army, it looks scary seeing a load of redcoats marching over a hill :pir-sick:

So thank you all for commenting on my Real fake army :pir-sweet:

If you all want, I can hoax a mega super huge French amry consisting of 2000 men :pir-skull:

Oh and Captain Zuloo, do you think the armies can both make frontpage as "The army hoax that shocked Classic-Pirates"?

Enjoy

Quick everyone! Combine our regiments and armies together and we'll get this lying soldier!

:pir-tongue:

I guess you composited 15 pictures of the regiments in their respective place?

*oh2*:pir-sad: You liar! I cant believe this! I forsee a new title for you and I dont think it will be nice. Just a little thought. It was very convincing!