Does anyone know what this MOC was called? (Brickarms tower, several s

There was this tower with a hole in the middle of the floor. The building was full of Brickarms. I think it was 3 stories tall, and the pictures were dark.

Does anyone remember what this tower was? I completely forget, I have tried some Googles but I can't find it.

I think you are going to have to be a bit more specific then that to find the model you are looking for. EG, I assume it is castle themed since you mentioned a tower?

I think you are going to have to be a bit more specific then that to find the model you are looking for. EG, I assume it is castle themed since you mentioned a tower?

It was a modern-style building, I believe, which was in ruins: it looked like there was an explosion right down the middle which destroyed the middle part of the floor.

Each floor of the building had a different era of weapons: one floor had WW2 weapons, 1 floor had modern-style weapons, and I think the third floor had explosive weapons (RPGs, grenades, mortars, etc.).

Hmm, I am no expert on that sort of model, I rarely venture out of Historic themes!

Where did you first see it?