soccerkid6

AoM: Gatehouse Phase 1: Start of a Journey

Here's my build for the 1st gatehouse phase in Age of Mitgardia. I wanted to experiment with ground texture, and was inspired by K.Kreations, and Brick Vader.

A warrior sets out from one of Nordheim’s outer gates, headed into the tundra of Mitgardia.

Overview.jpg

Corner.jpg

Fig.jpg

Gates closed:

Gates.jpg

Thanks for looking, more pictures can be found on my website, link.

As always, your comments and suggestions are quite welcome :classic:

Oh gids, I'm getting excited if I think of what May follow!

Great build!

Very nice little build! The ground texture, tree, and wooden wall are all superb :thumbup:

Nice use of the hedgehogs as little bushes too :classic:

Excellent landscaping SK, lovely ground texture, and the tree and wall are superb as well! :sweet: Great job with the photography as usual too! :wink::thumbup:

I really like that warrior, great fig! As the others have said already, your ground experiment turned out successful :thumbup:

I love it when you build small, but detailed builds! The ground texture is great, and that gate! :wub: The tree is pretty good too, and i love the combo on that warrior.

That minifigure looks very well prepared for anything that might happen to meet him on the way! :thumbup: The ground texture is also really good, looks very bumpy and hard!

Great start, looking forward to the next one! :classic:

The landscaping is excellent as usual, as well as your photography and presentation.

Very nice! Love the ground texture and the wall! :wub: :wub: (basically Love all of it! :grin: )

Thanks!

Oh gids, I'm getting excited if I think of what May follow!

Great build!

Thanks Titus, the AoM builds are fun that way :classic:

Beautiful scene! Great landscaping and colours, exellent tree as well.

Thanks Puvel!

Very nice little build! The ground texture, tree, and wooden wall are all superb :thumbup:

Nice use of the hedgehogs as little bushes too :classic:

Thanks John :classic:

Excellent landscaping SK, lovely ground texture, and the tree and wall are superb as well! :sweet: Great job with the photography as usual too! :wink::thumbup:

Thank you!

Aw... cute lil' hedgehogs. Love that ground. I wish I could do that.

Thanks, and the ground is quite simple, just plates scattered pretty much :classic:

Very nice, where does the brown grass come from?

Thanks Blufiji, the brown grass only came in one set, an old Star Wars one, Cloud City, I believe.

I really like that warrior, great fig! As the others have said already, your ground experiment turned out successful :thumbup:

Thank you!

I love the whole thing!

Sweet landscaping once again SK. Cute walls too :wub:

Thanks Gunman, I had fun with the little wall :classic:

I love it when you build small, but detailed builds! The ground texture is great, and that gate! :wub: The tree is pretty good too, and i love the combo on that warrior.

Thanks Windusky!

That minifigure looks very well prepared for anything that might happen to meet him on the way! :thumbup: The ground texture is also really good, looks very bumpy and hard!

Thanks Kai :classic:

Great combination of parts to make the warrior; I wouldn't mess with him :)

Thanks, and I wouldn't either :laugh:

Great landscaping!

Thanks LV!

Great start, looking forward to the next one! :classic:

The landscaping is excellent as usual, as well as your photography and presentation.

Thanks Gideon, it's always great when pictures turn out well :sweet:

Excellent grounds! Safe journeys :classic:

Thanks!

The wall and gate is simple yet beautiful. The landscaping is superb too.

Thank you :classic:

That ground looks wonderful realistic. And I really love the colour arrangement. Also solid fence. But what really makes this memorable is that the scene tells a whole story without any written word.

Nice work, Isaac! I like the tree.

Thanks Graham!

That ground looks wonderful realistic. And I really love the colour arrangement. Also solid fence. But what really makes this memorable is that the scene tells a whole story without any written word.

Thanks Jacob :sweet: I often try to portray the story as much as possible with the build, though I should probably start making some more detailed stories too.

Sweet build, those stockades are great. As always, your skill for landscaping is much appreciated. Nice work packing that horse too!