Sign in to follow this  
Balthasar

Hunt for Elon Chorian

The hunt for Elon Chorian

The prosperity of Ondylion and the glory of Elon Chorian did not go unnoticed in the more eastern parts of Historica. Dark forces were not very pleased with this rise of power. Something had to be done. When hearing the titles of Elon – Hersir and Master Architect of Varholl, Round one Defender, Siege Master, Trade/Economic, Royal Architect, Admiral of the Mitgardian Fleet, Head Priest and Bard of Mitgardia – the solution seemed easy: cutt off the head of the snake. In the shadows of the Rakath Mountains a death squad was unleased with only one objective...

While the friendly peasants of Ondylion were enjoying a nice summer day, they had no idea what danger was roaring through the lands.

8087088451_6ff79cfbb1_z.jpg

Suddenly a squad of green orcs arrives, breaking the house and terrorising the peasants.

“lead us to Elon Chorian, or our big green friend will have your tasty husband for diner!'”

8087082873_36c64b1336_z.jpg

8087092908_39a44547dd_z.jpg

Unfortunantly for the death squad, Mitgardian intelligence we're already aware of the coming danger. Knights of Ondylion arrive in shiny armour. The death squad is scattered and order is restored.

8087096904_9c883f3cf6_z.jpg

8087101137_e8fd9848ef_z.jpg

Count Balthasar

Well, this looks like a declaration of war to me. I sure hope our troops kicked some serious orc butt!! Should you try to cross ínto Mitgardia again, we'll make sure to get you roasted instead!!

(really nice moc, hope it's going to stir up some more action in this sleepy forum)

Nice work, I really love how you used the beard for hair falling :thumbup: and the action scene looks great!

some great details here. like the roof on teh little shed next to the house and the trees.

I also like the use of the beard for hair,

And a fine job with the story too!

Edited by MikeyB

I really like the roof, because it looks more like a real roof and I was really impress by the little "nest" (am I right?) with figs hands. Your trees are nice by the way! Well done.

Some really awesome elements here, one of which MikeyB already stated- the beard for the hair is brilliant!

This is absolutely great stuff! Great to use the Ondylion house and even better is the story that comes with it. I will use more of this in my own mocs! :thumbup: