It's a nice start! However it looks somewhat plain and simple right now--part of it is the dark and blurry pictures, but also I think a black wall on a baseplate isn't very interesting visually. I believe the Coldstream Guard is famous for it's defense of the Hougomont farmhouse: this reminded me of a great Bayonets at Dawn entry, DanMov's Battle of La Haye Sainte, from which you might be able to draw some inspiration on how to vary the structure so it's not 'simply' a wall. Just some suggestions. :classic:

Thankyou I am thinking of building a house in which soldiers can shoot at each other.

Currently I Hope to...

50 redcoats

1 Duke of Wellington Alredy made

18 dragoons britain

4 Green jackets Already made

2 British Generals Already made

2 Uhlans ALready made

1 Blucher

1 Prussian Regiment 6 Men

2 Old guard Regiments 1 with 20 men the other with 5

Napoleon

11 th Hussars 10 of them

4 French canons with 1 officer and 9 Men+1 horse

2 British canons with 4 Men

1 Rocket troop of 3 Men

Scots Greys 10 of them

8 French Lancers

Chef area

4 Groups of French standard infantry THESE WILL BE THE BLUECOATS

Each with 10 Men

1 Regiment of 10 Scotish inf.

I am currently building up my Old guard and Dragoons for England

Edited by Duke of wellington

I use NTW for historical accuracy. If EB let me post more pics i would show you some examples.

I use NTW for historical accuracy. If EB let me post more pics i would show you some examples.

THanks that means I will post a pic of a chevau Leger lancer and a Dragoon.I am soon buying cavalry on Bricklink and English and french soldiers soon i will post a huge Waterloo in about 2 mnths. I am making progress.

I have a lancer which looks 100 real and a cuirassier

I'm interested to see how this turns out. I see someone else is hoarding CMF Bearskins. :pir-classic:

One thing: you should change your Napoleon and Wellington heads, as neither of them had facial hair at any time.

EB does not provide any more storage space because we do not want to get into the image hosting business.

The above options are all good ones.

Well compared to my friends i have barely any they have 15 and they are making them into grenadiers for my moc

I'm interested to see how this turns out. I see someone else is hoarding CMF Bearskins. :pir-classic:

One thing: you should change your Napoleon and Wellington heads, as neither of them had facial hair at any time.

i do horde them getting moreareprotitypes

I must say it's a good start...In the future,maybe you should work a bit more on the landscape stuff;your moc would be perfect