Seltz

Star Wars MOC To-do List thread?

Hey! What SW stuff do you wanna build in the future? On my list is this Y-B2 ugly, X-'ceptor, and the various concept snowspeeders.

Y-B2

3vFuSra.jpg

Snowspeeder concepts:

bjpIwH7.jpg

X-'ceptor

cKkWmK3.jpg

Thing I'll build with what's left for the excrement and excitement:

FAN0LMy.jpg

More pics >> http://imgur.com/a/raBFL

Pictures are appreciated, but if they don't exist and it's something you came up with on your own, just describe it! I would love to see all your ideas.

Dammit, it cut off my thread title. It's supposed to be "Star Wars MOCs you really wanna make but you have to take your time with because you're a man in a world gone mad"

Hey mods, think you can rename it "Star Wars MOC To-do List thread?"

A piece of a "Venator" on Minifig scale !!

We calculated how long the whole thing should be in mf scale.... but that is impossible !

AT-AT in the proper scale, AT-TE too , build a bigger diorama for my LAAT-I fleet , there is still a lot on my LEGO-Bucket list :wink:

Grtz Saint

A piece of a "Venator" on Minifig scale !!

We calculated how long the whole thing should be in mf scale.... but that is impossible !

AT-AT in the proper scale, AT-TE too , build a bigger diorama for my LAAT-I fleet , there is still a lot on my LEGO-Bucket list :wink:

Grtz Saint

I was thinking of buying two of the recent AT-ATs, and making a sort of mobile artillery train like a human centipede juggernaut. It'd have to hover though since I don't have any wheels. Do repulsorlift vehicles get that big?

Also, a vignette of a good portion of a star destroyer would make a great scene.

Edited by Seltz

I like the design of those snow speeders, but they seem small for the scene in the movie. They come across as almost a snow mobile instead of a fighting craft. I think you could scale up some of those designs though and get a cool build.

I really want to finish/redo the mobile that I made for my son. I've gotten the remaining planets and at least 12 OT ships either built or planned. I'm just dragging my feet because I don't want to mess with all the string.

12371459754_c5973b4c47.jpg

Lego Star Wars Planet Series Mobile by goatman461, on Flickr

Currently I'm working on an X-Wing based on psiaki's version, and a complete overhaul of the AT-AP. Finding pictures of that vehicle are especially hard. I'm also planning to make an A-Wing.

Currently I'm working on an X-Wing based on psiaki's version, and a complete overhaul of the AT-AP. Finding pictures of that vehicle are especially hard. I'm also planning to make an A-Wing.

I don't know what could be changed on it to improve it, I love that thing!

Any AT-** vehicles are difficult to pull off, regardless of the lack of pics... good luck :)

Im needing to carry on my Sith Fury class interceptor... but my HNC and time with the girlfriend are just taking over I cant seem to find the time to settle down into it :(

thanks! I've finished building the X-Wing model, all I'm missing are the light bluish gray barrels for the engine nozzles, the retro cockpit piece and those weird panels that click along the nose in white. It truly is phenomenal, but I have made a few changes here and there and I'll see about designing a proper cockpit interior. The old 6212 X-Wing set I have has fallen victim to this project as it has lots of the parts, but it's definitely worth it I think. That thing is ugly.

The AT-AP set has been modified beyond recognition on the other hand. I'm having some trouble getting all the angles to match in scale, mostly around the area below the top gun. But it's turning out well. Most of the body is complete, all I've got left to do on that is build some new legs and finish the greebled area on the back with the main engine. I might make a WIP thread actually when I can take some pictures, what do you think about that?

I've also been drooling over the Delta starfighter that Obi-Wan flies in the prequels. Now that I have got ahold of those new bubble canopy pieces in trans black I feel compelled to make one. I think I will be borrowing a lot of techniques from khatmorg for that.

Edited by atlas

My dream project would be a UCS Sith Harrower from the SWTOR game. Just far to awesome a take on a Star Destroyer type design to ignore.

A MOC of 7754, with extended hangar and hull, big enough to house a 7965 Millenium Falcon and a 7264 Lambda class shuttle.

Yes, its big :blush:

This is the first time I've seen that ship. I love it, I've been waiting for a new bigger rebel ship and this looks great!

I'm waiting for bricks for Slave II

Have designed the Manka Hunter for Greedo, ready to source bricks.

Next project is to design a SPHA-T

Have Saesee Tiin's Sharp Spiral designed, ready to source bricks.

Have Yoda's small Jedi Starfighterdesigned from Clone Wars E6, ready to source bricks.

Lastly, I've got a Trident-class Assault Ship designed and ready to source bricks.

Hopefully over the next six month's or so I can add these to my collection :)

Edited by woodnman412

I'm waiting for bricks for Slave II

Have designed the Manka Hunter for Greedo, ready to source bricks.

Next project is to design a SPHA-T

Have Saesee Tiin's Sharp Spiral designed, ready to source bricks.

Have Yoda's small Jedi Starfighterdesigned from Clone Wars E6, ready to source bricks.

Lastly, I've got a Trident-class Assault Ship designed and ready to source bricks.

Hopefully over the next six month's or so I can add these to my collection :)

Good list. This is what I did for the Sharp Spiral last year...

13802656715_6fa6791013_n.jpgSoNE IV - Cutlass 9 Mod 7 E by goatman461, on Flickr

Slave II is a bit underwhelming, but I really like the curves on the Manka Hunter

That's a nice Sharp Spiral. I love the smooth surface build. I'm going for more of a 'WWTLGD' approach so more studs are present on mine. More of a 'playset' feel.

I'm a fan of the non-symmetrical ships so Slave II appeals to me. Also, I did all the more obscure ships for the other bounty hunters so I figured I'd build a Slave II for the project.

the idea of small parts of the venator in minifig scale is a funny project, like the turret or the landing bay, but gosh that is epic scale indeed.

I was devestrated when I came home from work one day to find my MF crashed to the floor. I got it rebuilt over last summer but redoing the pneumatic landing gear was a beast and didn't get done until recently. So.... I am done with my list... for now :wink:

It is now back up on my wall... as it should be. With working pneumatic landing gear.