Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

"I was unaware that "Critical Hit" and "Weak Breeze" were synomonous."

:wub: Those sassy sassy Proggs!

Endgame, two things: 1, the blade should be badly poisoned (I think) and 2, Rhodus still has 6 ether instead of 2. :wink:

Oh, and did anyone answer whether inanimate objects that are attacking could be blinded?

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I can fix the blade, but Rhodus has summoned 2 blades 2x4=8 ether used, so he has 2 ether.

Also, yes, they can.

Also, yep, Rhodus is indeed a snarkmaster. He picked it up from his bigger bros! :grin:

Edited by Endgame

I can fix the blade, but Rhodus has summoned 2 blades 2x4=8 ether used, so he has 2 ether.

Also, yes, they can.

Exactly, but his stats say 6. Sorry I wasn't clear. They should say 2. :blush:

And thank you for this valuable information... :devil:

He picked it up from his bigger bros! :grin:

May the gods have mercy on our souls.... Furthermore, Snark-Master should be a prestige class.

Oh, Endgame, you forgot to include the result of Punii's bomb making.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Exactly, but his stats say 6. Sorry I wasn't clear. They should say 2. :blush:

And thank you for this valuable information... :devil:

May the gods have mercy on our souls.... Furthermore, Snark-Master should be a prestige class.

Oh, Endgame, you forgot to include the result of Punii's bomb making.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

...Derp.

Good thing I still have my random.org tab open, or I'd have to reroll!

Also, I was seriously considering this for one of Rhodus's specials:

Slow Clap: Claps slowly, accompanied with a witty remark. Insulted, all heroes become Burned and Enraged (can be remedied or removed for 3 ether) for 3 rounds.

:tongue:

...Derp.

Good thing I still have my random.org tab open, or I'd have to reroll!

Also, I was seriously considering this for one of Rhodus's specials:

Slow Clap: Claps slowly, accompanied with a witty remark. Insulted, all heroes become Burned and Enraged (can be remedied or removed for 3 ether) for 3 rounds.

:tongue:

:roflmao: Not that I'd like him to have any more power, but you totally should have!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

...the one with all the rogues in Triad Park...

That almost sounds like it should be the beginning of a joke :laugh:

Endgame, is there a reason for C having a typo (disregerds) and D having an ether error?

Also, I've been meaning to ask, what type of creature is Rhodus considered? (Mechanics-wise)

Well, that's embarrassing. My posts didn't combine. :blush:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Endgame, is there a reason for C having a typo (disregerds) and D having an ether error?

Also, I've been meaning to ask, what type of creature is Rhodus considered? (Mechanics-wise)

Well, that's embarrassing. My posts didn't combine. :blush:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Once again, just me being silly. :blush:

Ancients are completely elemental neutral. No weaknesses or resistances.

Once again, just me being silly. :blush:

Ancients are completely elemental neutral. No weaknesses or resistances.

Ah, I see! That's what I thought, what with him being a being of ether.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Ah, I see! That's what I thought, what with him being a being of ether.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

No, it is more from the fact he is 1,096 years old. :tongue:

Hey, Sandy, weird question: can Scrolls and/or gems be imbued into a Knight's shield? It's just a thought that came to mind when working on...secret stuff. :blush:

Something about Progg biology:

A 999 year-old Progg is about the size of The Bleeding. A 1,000 year old Progg is Rhodus-sized. They go through a metamorphosis when they are 100, 500, and 1,000 years old. The 100 and 500 metamorphosis just add more armor and give them a bit more bulk, but the 1,000 year Metamorphosis makes them... pretty big. :tongue: Considering they can live forever, Proggs can metamorphosize until they are as big as Olegaia. It'd take a couple million years, though. At least 5. :tongue:

Hey, Sandy, weird question: can Scrolls and/or gems be imbued into a Knight's shield? It's just a thought that came to mind when working on...secret stuff. :blush:

They can't.

I asked already. :grin:

Something about Progg biology:

A 999 year-old Progg is about the size of The Bleeding. A 1,000 year old Progg is Rhodus-sized. They go through a metamorphosis when they are 100, 500, and 1,000 years old. The 100 and 500 metamorphosis just add more armor and give them a bit more bulk, but the 1,000 year Metamorphosis makes them... pretty big. :tongue: Considering they can live forever, Proggs can metamorphosize until they are as big as Olegaia. It'd take a couple million years, though. At least 5. :tongue:

Well, that would be somewhat inconvenient for the purposes of slaying such a creature. :grin: I bet it'd be Snarky on a galactic scale.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Brain ache from distributing loot among 18 heroes ranging in level between 3 and 23. Including some rogues who reaped over 700gold in the last battle.

Is it science or art, a fair distribution of loot?

Edited by Chromeknight

Sandy, I don't know if you saw my comment before, but...can we please get some more pictures and/or building instructions for Mephisto? Pretty please? :grin:

Including some rogues who reaped over 700gold in the last battle.

That should never be considered with loot division anyways.

Hey, this is why we change up the Party Leaders! Sometimes getting all that gold is a good thing, but sometimes it makes your party leader hold out on you. :wink:

Edited by Zepher

That should never be considered with loot division anyways.

I respectfully disagree. I am not saying all of it should be. But, I'm not a rogue and you are. And I think our differences on this issue are why you play a rogue and I play a cleric. I'm happy to talk in pm if you feel slighted in quest, and I'd like to keep this discussion general rather than incite specific complaints.

Had to be done. :grin:

Flipz wins today's grand prize! :wub:

Come on people, we need more Monty Python references!

I respectfully disagree. I am not saying all of it should be. But, I'm not a rogue and you are. And I think our differences on this issue are why you play a rogue and I play a cleric. I'm happy to talk in pm if you feel slighted in quest, and I'd like to keep this discussion general rather than incite specific complaints.

Don't worry, I don't feel slighted, :laugh: Guts got an awesome weapon, and that's cool! I just think that loot distribution and money making skills should be kept seperate, that's my opinion, how I will lead a party (and have done so twice and a bit without complaints :tongue: ), and if you disagree with that, that's fine too. :tongue: