Sign in to follow this  
Capt. Kirk

Radar Base (Neo Classic Space)

I got a invitation from James (LostCarPark) via Flickr to join the project - 30 years Classic Space.

Because I also like Classic Space beside Pirates... I was happy to join the group.

My Radar Base

3417989943_b93f2df444_b.jpg

3417993309_62c92231f7_b.jpg

3418806886_0041d049db_b.jpg

3417996415_9bb407f884_b.jpg

More at Flickr

More MOCs at Flickr pool - Neo Classic Space

Website dedicated to 30 years Classic Space

C&C is welcome,

Kurt

Edited by Capt. Kirk

I just loved space in my youth. You've managed to bring all the best of the classic-space sets back to life in this MOC! It's like a classic set on steroids :wink:

Great job Captain! You've managed to really capture the feeling of Classic Space, while adding your own unique spin on it. I also love all the greebling that you've done.

:oh: so many details, so cool ! seriously, that's an amazing creation!

It's so beautiful, it's mocs like these that show me why Classic Space is so cool. I love all the details on the moc, especially the greebs. On that note however, I think there's a little too much greebling. That said, I love that satellite dish, pure perfection! And the base as a whole looks brilliant! :wub:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

An impressive and wonderfully detailed work, a great and exquisite rendition of Classic Space (493 Command Center I guess...) indeed! :classic:

An impressive and wonderfully detailed work, a great and exquisite rendition of Classic Space (493 Command Center I guess...) indeed! :classic:

My Moonbase is indeed based on some classic sets like the Command Center (493/926) and Beta-1 Command Base (6970).

Edited by Capt. Kirk

That is the best base I have seen so far and its my frist base I have seen in the space forum. :laugh:

That is the best base I have seen so far and its my frist base I have seen in the space forum. :laugh:

Thx for the kind words... but it was my first base I ever build... :classic:

Edited by Capt. Kirk

I'll try and keep this comment simple:

"Houston, this is a kick-megablocks ride!"

:thumbup:

That's a great creation, as usual Capt. Kirk!

I love the various details, it works very good. And although it's something really new, the classic feeling is spread all over it. It's an awesome addition to the Neo Classic Space line-up, keep up the good work!

That's a great creation, as usual Capt. Kirk!

I love the various details, it works very good. And although it's something really new, the classic feeling is spread all over it. It's an awesome addition to the Neo Classic Space line-up, keep up the good work!

Thx Matn,...much appreciated.

The orginele idea was different and IMO better and I regret that I could not have made this idea. But like I said in my first post because of problems with BL-shop I had to come up with another idea. It's possible that I build this idea in the future for the Neo-Classic-Space project... but first I gone build a Pirate moc... :classic: