Sign in to follow this  
Aliencat

Wipeout

This is little trip into sci-fi space like stuff for me, I'm usually a townie and castlehead.

This is the AG Systems F750+, a high speed anti-gravity racer based on the Wipeout series.

Images are links:

thumb1-1.jpg

The ship:

thumb2-1.jpg

The pedestal:

thumb3-1.jpg

MOCpage with detail photos

Thanks for viewing :)

Edited by Aliencat

Although I detect nothing but pure awesome here, I can't help but think to myself, gee, that looks like just a small portion from one big, awesome, ship. I know it is supposed to be a small, quick, racer, but I can't help but think if you would've accentuated the back wings or something, it would be even more magnificent.

The curves, axis points, and creases, are all very well done and practically gapless, which is not easily accomplished, well done with it all.

Wow. This is amazing. It fits the game series perfectly [Love Wipeout, by the way]. The colors match, and the placement of them is well done.

The details are great, especially seen in this picture.

The rocket design in the back is neat, and works.

The stickers add to the realism, including their name/insignia.

Your stickers work too, in some effect as an ad-sticker type thing.

While I really like what you did for the cockpit, it's openness just seems too out of place for high-speed Anti-grav racing.

But overall, just astounding, it's a great MOC, and it fits the Wipeout series.

[-The Alchemyst-]

Thanks for the replies. Always good to see another Wipeout fan :)

If you know the series and still appreciate the MOC that means to me I did a good job. Thanks!

This is truly an astonishing build :O As a wipeout fan (like some other people here) i tried to build some vehicles from the game for minifigs, but this way cooler. Now if someone could make WipeOut vehicles for minifigs like i tried, i'd be amazed

I can't say I like Wipeout, I like yours though! The stand is a neat idea.

(Also before people call me, I don't like Wipeout because I like the original, F-Zero better.

Also before people call me, I don't like Wipeout because I like the original, F-Zero better.

You're giving me an idea there. :wink:

Oh and a neat racer there. :thumbup:

Thanks a lot for the replies everyone! :D

This is truly an astonishing build :O As a wipeout fan (like some other people here) i tried to build some vehicles from the game for minifigs, but this way cooler. Now if someone could make WipeOut vehicles for minifigs like i tried, i'd be amazed

I have given that a try over here, but I'm not as happy with those as with this new one. Those are older MOCs.

Edited by Aliencat

amazing, I loved wipeout ( I already said it ? ) , really really awesome moc!

A wonderful work, brilliant in shape with very smart details and in a beautiful color scheme too. Great! :thumbup:

This is a late reply, but beautiful ship :wub:

Wipeout was awesome, from the music to the Designer's Republic influence. You got it. Sharp job.

AAARRRGGHHH! It looks GOOD! How can I compete with a space creation that looks GOOD!?

Erm, sorry about that Aliencat, I'm just venting over how everyone makes such beautiful space craft, one day I will join them! And my what a beautiful craft this is! I love the red and light grey colour scheme, and while I usually prefer minifig scale this is exceptional. Fantastic!

Batbrick Away! :devil: