Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

11882 replies to this topic

#301 Lego Pinocchio

Lego Pinocchio

Member: 17147

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:34 AM

"Ahhhhh, there's nothing like sleeping on a cold damp floor" shouted Thrain waking from another long ale educed nap.

"Another hero, excellent, I better introduce myself" Thought Thrain

"So what do I call ye, black knight?" Thrain asked the stranger, still half asleep
The Monk Pinocchiolus of the Kaliphlin guild

#302 Quarryman

Quarryman

• Pretty Princess in his Carriage

Member: 1620

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:50 AM

Posted Image

Namyrra reluctantly entered Heroica Hall. She didn't particularly enjoy being among the short-lived hot-tempered inhabitants of lands of the cursed Day-star, and longed for her quiet and dark homeland of Fenario, the land of eternal Night. But unfortunately her training to become a shadowbinder required her to spend 128 years outside Fenario to work with and learn from the other peoples. And thus she had come to Eubric to join Heroica as a mage.

Posted Image

Namyrra Uq, Level 1 Mage
1337 years old female Fenarian
Power: 4, Health: 5/5, / Ether: 5/5
Inventory: bone-staff (WP: 3), potion, Amethyst gem, 10 pieces of gold.

#303 TheBoyWonder

TheBoyWonder

• Benji! Did you hear? I'm a Bwobwic Human

Member: 19700

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:51 AM

So anyone fancy a hunting trip?
Romulus Dean in Heroica RPG.

#304 Peanuts

Peanuts

• Pudgy

Member: 9384

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:44 PM

The friendly, but suspicious Orc had left the Hall, as well as this Mage. Feeling much easier, Henry had drunk some ales, as they were free. Unfortunately soon the Elf Mage had sat at the table, but Henry could hardly do anything, so he had given the Elf one of his famous smiles.
After quite a while and even more drinks, Henry had to watch another two mages, a human and some species he slightly remebered to be a Fenarian. He didn't know why he knew that, as he had never seen one before. But she made him feel uncomfortable. Usually mages made him feel angry, but this one...Henry wasn't sure. He would watch her.
Together with the two mages, a knight had entered, with a shiny greatsword. Henry wondered, where all those more or less heroic heroes came from, that filled the Hall.

Posted Image
I'm playing as Patrick Nash, Nuclear Engineer, in jamesn's and Tammo's Red Menace Mafia
Henry Sicariul, Level Eight Rogue
22 Years old Male Human
Power: 17 Health: 15/15 (14+1) Gold: 0
Inventory: Rapier of Sem (WP 9), 2 Potions, Bedroll, Vial of Poison, Telescope, Fire Bomb, Smelling Salts

#305 Capt.JohnPaul

Capt.JohnPaul

• Don't you hear the people sing? Singing the song of angry me

Member: 10643

Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:00 PM

There is dull purple lump on the table, it begins to move. Bacari wakes up,he had used is cloak as a blanket. He glanced
around quickly, not sure where he was, and then remembered, he had fallen asleep on the table. "How did I get up here?"

At least his gold was still there, he readjusted his hat and sat down. Suspiciously eying the newcomers, "No threat to me." he thought, it was just he forgot where he was in the morning.

OOC: WhiteFang, shouldn't your base power be 4? It's weapon power + level I think, so 3 + 1 = 4?

#306 Fives

Fives

• Makes structured rants

Member: 15059

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:20 PM

Trotter woke up to the sun brightly shining through his room window. After a big yawn, Trotter got out of is bed and, after quickly getting dressed, headed downstairs to break his fast. When he got downstairs, he asked for some warm oatmeal. He was handed a plate of cold bread and cheese, leftover from the night before. He sat and ate in silence. As he was eating, he noticed the dwarf from the night before standing across the room, talking loudly. "Hello, master dwarf." Trotter said. "Sorry that I left before I was able to properly meet you, but when the drinks are free..." He took a bite out of the chunk of cold hard bread he was holding. "So, what is your name?"
"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them!"

"Well, theif... where are you? Come now, don't be shy. Step into the light!"

#307 WhiteFang

WhiteFang

• Beep beep!

Member: 2351

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:34 PM

View PostLego Pinocchio, on 16 August 2011 - 10:34 AM, said:

"So what do I call ye, black knight?" Thrain asked the stranger, still half asleep
The name is, Kenneth Valise. I am just a traveling White Knight, also commonly known as Paladin. And, you are?

View PostCapt.JohnPaul, on 16 August 2011 - 01:00 PM, said:

OOC: WhiteFang, shouldn't your base power be 4? It's weapon power + level I think, so 3 + 1 = 4?
Thanks.  :blush:

My BrickLink Store // Sign up for Reviewers Academy // Trains & Town Reviews // Black Knights Kingdom (EBRP) // Watch out EB News!

Click here to find out more about WhiteFang

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

My name is Wilhalm Bloodaxe and I am back to be part of the Ragnarök Now Redux.

Lord Kenneth Valise, Level 1 Knight, 28yrs old human
Power: 4 Health: 10/10 Gold: 10
Inventory: One potion, a Greatsword (WP: 3) and a Shield (SP: 2)

#308 dragunov

dragunov

Member: 12536

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:36 PM

It was a icy, snow covered night, and very late at that, a door opened, revealing a shadow, whom began to limp in. As they got further in, their features became more visible, a far eastern female, with a massive, gash across one leg. Judging by her armour, one could tell she was of a knight-ish type. She headed up to the bar and sat down on one of the stools, to which she spoke towards the bar maiden "Some anti-septics and a few clean cloths, please" to which she was handed them.
The bar maiden replied "you sure you want to heal the wound like that? I could get one of the mages to do it." she enquired. "so, where you from? what's your story?" she spoke once more.

After patching herself up she replied " firstly, no thanks, I'd rather keep my war scars, secondly, as you can probably tell I'm from the far east, Most of my village was wiped out by powerhungry savages from an area in the middle ease called Legolia (Mongolia) I was the only survivor not to become enslaved. So I gathered all of the money I could, and headed here, in search of a new life. I got this gash from a bandit, gone highway man, attacked me in the forest on the way here" To which she described the bandit.

The bar maiden's eyes were teary at the tale, to which she replied "we've been getting alot of trouble around from a guy that matches that description.

"well you won't any more, I cut his head off with my Katana, in self defence of course, though not before he wounded me." She walked off after sipping down a tankerd of mead and checked the notice board before thanking the bar maiden and walkind towards the dorm, desperately in need of sleep.

Hironami kyotoki level 1 Knight
         Tenrai female 22yrs old
         Health: 10 Gold: 10
         Items: Tenrai Doki (WP:3), kyotoki family shield(SP:2), potion

#309 Khorne

Khorne

• I will not torment the emotionally frail - Nevermind

Member: 284

Posted 16 August 2011 - 03:01 PM

Eric was enjoying his time at the seaside. The swim had been rejuvenating in way and Eric felt he could take on the whole world. He had watched the ships leave and enter Eubric and reminisced about his own experiences at sea. How he and his tribe raided many waterside villages, towns and even cities ,then scurried off back into the anonimity of the sea with all the loot they had captured. Those were the days.

The tall Nord figured it got time for him to return to Heroia Hall. He had heard a rumour about a new drinking game some were eager to try at the saloon. Eric sure couldn't pass up on an opportunity like that. One should enjoy life and bring out the best of it whenever possible. Next to being a great warrior, Eric was also gifted with the -at least amongst Norse- well-respected ability to take in huge quantities of alcohol and food. Maybe he would even be able to impress some female Elven Ranger with his renowned qualities.

Eric stood up from the sandy beach and brushed the sea-salt from his hair, using a bone comb he had carved himself when he was still a kid. "No woman will ever be impressed by a sloppy-looking man," Eric thought as he combed his long, blond hair. Norse men were known for their vanity and their long hair was one of their most precious possessions. When he was finished, Eric hung the comb back on his broad leather belt, picked up Godricsleif and ran towards Heroica Hall, eager for a good meal and some heavy drinking. He hoped he could see his friends Tesni and Jess, again. Maybe he'd even make some new ones, since new folks were joining the Heroica guild by the minute.

flickr | brickshelf | Holmgang Wiki

Playing as Eric in Heroica RPG
Posted Image

#310 Sandy

Sandy

• It's definitely not an anagram!

Member: 3211

Posted 16 August 2011 - 04:16 PM

View Postdragunov, on 16 August 2011 - 02:36 PM, said:

"well you won't any more, I cut his head off with my Katana, in self defence of course, though not before he wounded me." She walked off after sipping down a tankerd of mead and checked the notice board before thanking the bar maiden and walkind towards the dorm, desperately in need of sleep.

Scheherazade watched as the odd woman left. "How can she expect to join any quests when she didn't even tell anything about herself?" she thought to herself. "And where did that snow on her clothes come from, anyway?"

~Scheherazade has some new rumours to share, so check the first post of this topic.~

~The three beginning quests have all been adjusted to allow six people to participate in them.~

~Now playing as Ellaria Arbour the Druid in Heroica RPG!~

#311 Fives

Fives

• Makes structured rants

Posted 16 August 2011 - 04:20 PM

"Hello there, Cleric. What is your name? I'm Trotter."
"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them!"

#312 WhiteFang

WhiteFang

• Beep beep!

Member: 2351

Posted 16 August 2011 - 04:46 PM

Hmmm, I need to earn my keep. So, perhaps going for a quest will helps. I am wondering who will be keen to go for which.

My BrickLink Store // Sign up for Reviewers Academy // Trains & Town Reviews // Black Knights Kingdom (EBRP) // Watch out EB News!

Click here to find out more about WhiteFang

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

My name is Wilhalm Bloodaxe and I am back to be part of the Ragnarök Now Redux.

Lord Kenneth Valise, Level 1 Knight, 28yrs old human
Power: 4 Health: 10/10 Gold: 10
Inventory: One potion, a Greatsword (WP: 3) and a Shield (SP: 2)

#313 Fives

Fives

• Makes structured rants

Posted 16 August 2011 - 04:59 PM

Seeing as there wasn't much to do around the Hall, Trotter went out for a walk. He headed to the shores of the island. The sweet smell of the sea filled his nostrils. He looked around, and saw merchants and traders busying themselves with their daily work. He continued walking along the beach until he found a quiet place to sit. "Hmmm..." he thought to himself. "Yes. Yes, this spot is perfect." And with that he started to build a house.

#314 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

• Look at my Post Count!

Member: 11254

Posted 16 August 2011 - 05:43 PM

View PostSandy, on 13 August 2011 - 03:31 PM, said:

~ Be sure to visit the Marketplace often, as there can sometimes be expensive or rare items on sale for a limited time.
Bartholomew rushes into the hall, looking puzzled.

I've searched all of Eubric Freeport, and I can't find the Marketplace anywhere! Has anyone seen it? :look:

#315 Capt.JohnPaul

Capt.JohnPaul

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:26 PM

View PostBrickdoctor, on 16 August 2011 - 05:43 PM, said:

Bartholomew rushes into the hall, looking puzzled.

I've searched all of Eubric Freeport, and I can't find the Marketplace anywhere! Has anyone seen it? :look:
I had no clue there was a market place, I may have missed something, but does this mean shops will soon open up for us to buy stuff?

#316 Rick

Rick

• Wants to be important too! (but already is)

Member: 5261

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:31 PM

View PostBrickdoctor, on 16 August 2011 - 05:43 PM, said:

Didn't you see all that construction going on on your way to the Hall? I hear it's coming soon... :wink:

#317 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

• Look at my Post Count!

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:32 PM

View PostRick, on 16 August 2011 - 06:31 PM, said:

Didn't you see all that construction going on on your way to the Hall? I hear it's coming soon... :wink:
Nope. Must've come in so fast that I completely missed it. :blush:

Who are you, again? :look:

#318 Capt.JohnPaul

Capt.JohnPaul

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:35 PM

View PostBrickdoctor, on 16 August 2011 - 06:32 PM, said:

Nope. Must've come in so fast that I completely missed it. :blush:

Shh.... he's an anonymous ninja, and they don't like those who blow their cover.

#319 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

• Look at my Post Count!

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:36 PM

View PostCapt.JohnPaul, on 16 August 2011 - 06:35 PM, said:

Shh.... he's an anonymous ninja, and they don't like those who blow their cover.
Anonymous ninja?
Ah ha! I knew that shurikan-throwing guy from yesterday wasn't a Crusader.

#320 Fives

Fives

• Makes structured rants

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:38 PM

Trotter entered the Hall quietly. He had wanted to build a house, but decided it be best to continue staying at the inn and go on quests first. As he walked up the stairs and he heard people talking about a new marketplace under construction. He was glad to hear that there would be somewhere to buy things. He then went and got something to eat. As he was eating some chicken and grapes, he saw an unfamiliar face talking to the Ranger called Bartholomew. He decided to join in on the conversation. "Hello. Who are you?"

#321 Rick

Rick

• Wants to be important too! (but already is)

Member: 5261

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:39 PM

View PostBrickdoctor, on 16 August 2011 - 06:32 PM, said:

An anonymous informant... :blush: for now. :grin:

#322 Fives

Fives

• Makes structured rants

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:43 PM

"This place is getting filled up with shady people. I don't like it."  :hmpf_bad:

#323 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

• Look at my Post Count!

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:48 PM

View PostFives, on 16 August 2011 - 06:38 PM, said:

"Hello. Who are you?"
Bartholomew Docken, Forestman, Ranger, and fake-Crusader-spotter.

View PostRick, on 16 August 2011 - 06:39 PM, said:

An anonymous informant... :blush: for now. :grin:
Ah.

Do you throw shurikans? :look:

#324 Capt.JohnPaul

Capt.JohnPaul

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:49 PM

Bacari sits at the head of the large table constructed last night.

"What shall we talk about then i miei amici?

#325 Fives

Fives

• Makes structured rants

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:50 PM

View PostBrickdoctor, on 16 August 2011 - 06:48 PM, said:

Bartholomew Docken, Forestman, Ranger, and fake-Crusader-spotter.

Nice to meet you, Mr. Docken. I'm Trotter, fellow Ranger, but not from a forest. What is a fake-Crusader-spotter?"

Reply to this topic

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users