Sign in to follow this  

Hi to all,

Now that there are plenty of torsos in LDD that can be selected easily, there are too many of them. :classic:

And they are so little in the palette, that it is hard to see which one is which. Does anyone have an lxf file with all the torsos already selected? It would easier to search that file. I started one, but it would take hours to do that, and if someone else did the job already, I won't.

So, I made myself an lxf file (actually two) which contains all the torso decals that are readily available in LDD. I hope I didn't make any mistake. Everything else in the next post.

Edited by Yooha

Okay, I did it. :)

torsos.lxf The order they are in LDD. I tried to recolor the torsos according to their real colors, but I didn't check them, so those are not necessarily the official colors for the certain torso printings. I left the hands yellow.

torsos order.lxf An arbitrary order. The torsos from CMFs are grouped together as well as medieval/ninjago/police/crooks/etc..

No back or arm printings, no special molds for certain hands/arms.

Edited by Yooha

Thanks! :grin:

Does the files contains the decorations available in LDD through the Decoration Tool only, or you added the "hidden" decorations?

Thanks! :grin:

Does the files contains the decorations available in LDD through the Decoration Tool only, or you added the "hidden" decorations?

Only those available through the Decoration Tool. I am not sure, which decorations there are for torsos and which aren't.

I don't want to make you made, but you forgot about the backs of the torsos. But I know it can be hard to go through there and figure out which backs go with which fronts