Sign in to follow this  
sealslip3

MOC Ewok Ambush

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Here's my entry for the Community Build for Star Wars Episode VI. I'm still new to the whole designing scenes thing but I'm happy with the way this one turned out. Happy New Year!

6602325237_4dc8a3993c_z.jpg

I like the bottom to the middle of it. I just feel there could have been a tree house in there aswell.

Still pretty awesome.

I particularly like the base of the tree, but perhaps a booby trap or even something to drop on the unsuspecting Imperials? A really good start though.

It's a nice little tree, but two Ewoks for three armed soldiers isn't much of an ambush. You either need only one soldier, a lot more Ewoks, or some sort of trap for them to walk into.

It's a nice little tree, but two Ewoks for three armed soldiers isn't much of an ambush. You either need only one soldier, a lot more Ewoks, or some sort of trap for them to walk into.

If you looke closely between the opening of the tree, you can see a darkbrown Ewok. I have to say that It's a nice environmental piece.

looks like you are the one that got ambushed there's 3 ewoks there lol :laugh:

looks like you are the one that got ambushed there's 3 ewoks there lol :laugh:

I still like the armed soldiers against three Ewoks.