Sign in to follow this  
Erdbeereis

Fun With Robo Arms

I have been trying out some fun ways to use the new arms from the Agents sets, and I came up with a few new henchmen for our evil Dr. Inferno.

Enjoy and thanks for looking! Oh and sorry about the cheesy names.. :tongue:

img_3769.jpg

Dagger Dan

img_3770.jpg

Darth Tut

img_3771.jpg

"The Mechanic"

img_3774.jpg

Pierre Pan, the chef, with all of his cooking instruments right "at hand" :tongue:

img_3776.jpg

Chop Liver

img_3777.jpg

Whip Lash

img_3778.jpg

Shadow

img_3779.jpg

Dr. Inferno's right hand man (wonder why...) Grill Mark

Those are all really good uses, my favourite has to be the chef. Do those arms work in either side or are there left and right ones?

Edited by Skinny Boy

:laugh: The chef is neat, and I rather like The Mechanic as well.

Do those arms work in either side or are there left and right ones?

Either side, they're not not curved like normal minifig arms, instead being straight.

These are great!

I love the chef, and the mechanic, so inspired there. Grill Mark and Dagger Dan are also very neat, the robot arms really are a lot of fun aren't they?

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Grill mark is the funniest, although, I don't like the Exo-force hair... :tongue::laugh::thumbdown:

The new agents arms are really neat and fun to play around with, Dagger dan is pretty good as well. :laugh::wink:

Is there a reason 'the mechanic' is African American?

Is there a reason 'the mechanic' is African American?

It's obviously a reference to the Batman: The Animated Series Volume 2 episode "The Mechanic" in which an African American man who looks not unlike this minifig face fixes Batman's car for him, a tedious job that would be very helps by a mechanical arm :tongue::laugh:

It's obviously a reference to the Batman: The Animated Series Volume 2 episode "The Mechanic" in which an African American man who looks not unlike this minifig face fixes Batman's car for him, a tedious job that would be very helps by a mechanical arm :tongue::laugh:

Okay... :tongue::laugh:

I was just wondering, thanks for the reference, I better go watch it. :wink::laugh:

Actually, I have never seen a Batman comic in my life.. :tongue:

But I'll pretend that was my inspiration anyway. :laugh: Is it really true what you said there? If so what a hilarious coincidence!

Actually, I have never seen a Batman comic in my life.. :tongue:

But I'll pretend that was my inspiration anyway. :laugh: Is it really true what you said there? If so what a hilarious coincidence!

Yes it is true! It is actually an episode off a tv show though, the animated series, and that is the head I'm planning to use to make him :laugh: