sdrnet

Winter Village 2014 - New diorama

Hello everyone!

As promised to many of you who have followed me over the last few months there are some pictures of my full Winter Village version 2014.

The village consists of 24 baseplates, various buildings, over 28.500 pieces and over 120 minifigs.

A lot of hard work but that led me in the recent exhibition of Lecco (19-20 July in Italy) a great satisfaction.

Thanks for watching and for your comments!

14693108296_a2e9620b56_c.jpg

14712920341_e6d9b29a18_c.jpg

14735965513_fb8b9e3704_c.jpg

14713717654_18afff114d_c.jpg

14529444788_b17270cfe9_c.jpg

The complete gallery and other HD images:

One word.......Everything-is-Awesome-Lego.jpg

Eh, yah three words :laugh: ........excellent layout and Brick On 'sdrnet' ! :grin:

Edited by lightningtiger

Bugger! Now I'm going to have to do my winter village all over again. :laugh:

Great work, sdrnet!

Keep putting those bricks together!

Edited by Withacee

very nice and I recognise the carousel, toy shop and bakery. Why did you not include the other official WV sets (cottage, post office)? Just curious...

This is beautiful! I love all the detail - from the tire tracks in the snow to the lampposts, you have thought of everything! The old-fashioned buildings and snow give the scene such a cozy, festive feel. It really reminds me of the ceramic Christmas village houses we put up every year at Christmas.

A lot of detail on a large scale! Well done.

I really like the simplicity of the creek and the bridge. I should try to incorporate that into my scene. I really just need to sit down and figure out my layout so I can start ordering pieces. But I can tell you, it won't look anything like this :thumbup:

very nice and I recognise the carousel, toy shop and bakery. Why did you not include the other official WV sets (cottage, post office)? Just curious...

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone for your compliments!

In fact, the post office is located near the bakery but it was quite changed. The cottage was in the village version 2013 but this year has taken its place my new chalet & restaurant. :wink:

In fact, the post office is located near the bakery but it was quite changed. The cottage was in the village version 2013 but this year has taken its place my new chalet & restaurant. :wink:

Ah yes I see it now. They are clearly overshadowed by the quality of the designs of your own MOCs.

Wow, that's a perfect scene. The buildings, the roads, the bridge. Too many things that are simply perfect.

And here I am suffering with the heat now. I can't wait for winter.

That is amazing. Even my wife, who's not very impressed by most LEGO creations, loved this! Amazing work!

It's so big and packed with details, it hurts trying to find them all! :classic:

But posting a winter village moc in July is a big strange isn't it?

It's so big and packed with details, it hurts trying to find them all! :classic:

But posting a winter village moc in July is a big strange isn't it?

Thank you very much! In fact I love working on the details and the details of the buildings interior.

Post a Winter Village in the month of July is very strange, but my only goal was to be able to complete it for his presentation in July at the fair in Lecco (Italy). That's the reason!

By Christmas there will surely be new developments ... :wink: