Sign in to follow this  
yellost

A possible return of the Adventure ?

Has anyone else noticed the "LEGO Adventures the first LEGO DVD Movie" ad on the side of the box of THAT set?

Sounds interesting... A possible return of the Adventure Line?

Maybe I'm already waaay too late and there's already a topic for it but I couldn't find any... But if so, please, forgive me and close...

I don't think that has anything to do with the adventurers theme, as it just says something about adventures on that box, not "AdventureRs" in that. Also, i can absolutely not see a return of the theme with the indiana jones line running and a new, similar line in prince of persia coming up.

I took can't see the return of Adventurer with Indy and Prince of Persia because TLG won't want too many similar product lines canibalising on each other's sales.

Personally I'll like to see a return because TLG will have more creative license to come up with interesting sets whereas with Indy and Prince of Persia they are limited by license agreement and all that.

I think I'll go look for the Atlantis thread and post comments on these Atlantis sets there. First I seen of these photos and they look like fantastic sets.