Sign in to follow this  
gamejutzu

Are "battle" topics allowed?

For example "thief contest: Razar vs Ronin", or "Chase McCain vs Caila Phoenix" If these kinds of topics are allowed, where do you put them?

Action and Adventure?

(Sorry if this was already done, it's just that I haven't seen things like these at all here. I get that this is a place for Lego fans to share their creations, and this may turn to chaos if done wrong, so sorry if it's like that.)

Edited by gamejutzu

What is the concept here? Is it simply arguing which character is better or making up a story as to why X character would beat Y character? Or is it a sort of Top Trumps or other stat based comparison game?

Forum fads and hobbies have evolved a lot since I started using them, so I've not come across anything called a Battle topic...

What I mean, actually, is both.

What character is better than another in a certain aspect, like thievery (Ronin vs Razar), or Hand to hand combat (Chase McCain vs Caila Phoenix).

You mean like it shouldn't be on Eurobricks? I don't know what other place to talk about that kind of stuff...

I mean, it is probably better suited to the Community section. If it could encompass cross theme characters and isn't the sort of game that fits into the Gaming forum, then Communit is best.

You mean like it shouldn't be on Eurobricks? I don't know what other place to talk about that kind of stuff...

The official lego forums seems to get quite a bit of it. At least they did a couple of years ago, I haven't been back since.