Jedi Mission Battle Pack
Posted 19 September 2009 - 02:53 PM
Posted 19 September 2009 - 07:29 PM
Posted 28 September 2009 - 05:20 PM
- 4 Minifigs - brickbuilt minifigs counts a minifig (no more, no less).
- 50-70 Parts (minifigs not included).
- Custom minifigs and accessories allowed (Brickforge, Brickarms and so forth).
- No clone brand parts (megablocks, blocko and so forth).
- No baseplates (or large parts like BURP).
- S@H-like Description (check the descriptions on shop.lego.com for inspiration).
- Own motivation for creating set (why these figs and accessories?).
- Max 5 pictures from different angles - One of which should be a box diplay/image.
- Please include a link to off-site folder with more pics or higher resolution pictures (optional).
- Max picture resolution is 800x600.
- No large parts - it's a Battle Pack and should resemble existing BP's in size and contents.
- Only one entry per member.
- 'Real' entries only - no digital entries.
- Entry has to be a new MOC.
Best of luck.
Star Wars Forum Pool on flickr
"Onwards Men! Victory IS at hand" - Famous last words
"How can this possibly go wrong?" -Also Famous last words
Posted 29 September 2009 - 12:09 AM
I've added several more pictures of the battle pack to my Brickshelf folder including a shot of the underside of the speeder, as well as others, and hi-res action shots of all the Jedi minifigs.
Check them all here!
Edited by pedro, 29 September 2009 - 12:10 AM.
Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:41 PM
Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:06 PM
Edited by Spyder, 04 October 2009 - 07:53 PM.
Long Live The Nizam!
Posted 07 October 2009 - 04:48 PM
Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:01 PM
Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:42 PM
It's not a real set. pedro, the person who posted it, created this for a contest.
Edited by Blondie-Wan, 26 July 2011 - 04:03 PM.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users