Sign in to follow this  
Vader

SW Diorama & Vehicle Contest

Ok guys and gals its a new year so i thought what better why than to celebrate than to have a good old contest. The prizes will be for

This will be a Star Wars Only contest, there will be 2 categories.

The prizes will be for some of my custom figs, there will be 2 custom figs as prizes for each caterory.

I will picture 4 figs and the two winners will be able to choose which 2 figs they would like to recieve.

Now heres somemore details:

*The categorys will be for a moc Diorama

*And the other will be for moc vehicle(s)

*Prizes are pictured at bottom of this message

*Contest will last for 1 month and begin on the 10th Jan

Remember both must be from the SW universe, expanded universe will be ok, you can post no more than 2 entrys each in each category.

I will judge all entrys but would ask for 2 volunteers to help judge with me at the end of the month, we will then vote on who is the best in each category.

This contest is open to all who post here and only myself and the 2 volunteers will not be allowed to submit entrys.

*Please note that no Lightsabres will be included*

dscf0958.jpg

kit.jpg

mvc-007s.jpg

emperor.jpg

I will sure enter this Vader ;) And a GREAT tks for offering those fantastic figs :oD

I will move and pin this topic in the Moc section ;) (so we can have the entries thread just near it hehe ;) )

*yoda*

I'm having problems viewing Brickshelf and Brickshelf related stuff, so I can't see your pics :'( .

*EDIT* I can see the last two figs now. I hate my computer |:| .

*EDIT 2* I can see all the figs now. Again, I really, really hate my computer, but absolutely LOVE the figs *wub* !

You actually beat me to it yoda :-D , is anyone else having problems viewing the pics????

You actually beat me to it yoda :-D , is anyone else having problems viewing the pics????

It's okay now. Gottta say, I LOVE the figs, but I'll probably won't participate.

Vader, 2 quick questions ;)

1) you say that the diorama/ship needs to be from the SW Universe/EU. Can we do imaginative stuff that would fit in the SW world or we need to focus on something that exists already ?

2) do you have a scale in mind ?? Would a vignette be OK as a diorama ??

Tks in advance Vader ;)

*yoda*

Hmmm i hadnt thought of that one yoda......ok yes ships that would fit in are ok by me, as for size its fine by me what size the moc is.

me. i cant see them!

Hmmm, 2 entries for each category so 4 total entries right?

And anything SW is allowed?

Building I must begin. *yoda*

ok, admins, time to step away from the alcohol of the past few days :P

check your homepage! the first contest of 2005? *wacko*

ok, admins, time to step away from the alcohol of the past few days :P

check your homepage! the first contest of 2005? *wacko*

LOL, yeah I was about to mention that, too. Also, look at the title: 'New Article' :P .

Yays! Its gunna be my first contest, and I'm going to actually try, because that Palpatine (Sp?) minifig looks cool in his coat, lol ;)

Well, I was drunk, indeed, vader you'll be able to confirm this. The 2005 was a typo, but the new article was just to see if anyone noticed. Glad to see some people use their eyes :-D

Well, I was drunk, indeed, vader you'll be able to confirm this. The 2005 was a typo, but the new article was just to see if anyone noticed. Glad to see some people use their eyes :-D

Yeah, sure. Whatever :| .

Can I enter a MOC I finished today? I just took pictures and posted it on mocpages.

Ok SuvieD you can enter 2 moc's in each catergory so yes 4 in total, yoda you can enter any moc you want but dont post any pics untill the 10th when i open the contest.

And yes Jipay was really drunk when i spoke to him earlier today hence the title at the start :)

Your application has been noted and you are welcome to join me as a judge Legolover, anyone else???