Sign in to follow this  
Izzy

Review: Pro-Builder Toolbox

Household accessories: The Pro-Builder Toolbox

Price: $34.99 AUD (30 on top of that for postage)

Color: RED

Dimensions: 32 cm long, 21 1/2 cm wide, 12 cm tall, 6 1/2 cm studs,

Top Compartments are 10 cm by 10 cm, the two next to the handle are 9 cm by 10 cm, The top compartments are 4 cm deep

The bottom compartments are 10 cm by 10 cm and 6 cm deep.

So it is as exciting for you as it is for me... I'll share this experience with you as I experienced it myself.

The parcel as handed to me by Toodles... with a premature Happy Birthday! (So, Premature Happy Birthday Everyone) Then I opened the box, Hooray! Plastic pillow packaging.

P1020290.jpgP1020291.jpg

Packaging.... No Packaging

P1020293.jpgP1020294.jpg

Open it up... 2 separate layers of 6 compartments. The lid and middle compartment lifts off over the handle.

P1020297.jpgP1020300.jpg

6 round compartments on top that lift off for more storage... Handle is big enough (just) for adults.

P1020301.jpgP1020302.jpg

This tool box is a lovely color, very sturdy plastic and has large and deep compartments for whatever you wish to store in it... Although it is called a Tool Box I am pretty sure that only a Lego hammer or spanner would fit in it. I would have like to have seen maybe only two or four compartment on one of the levels... making them longer and easier to fit some longer pieces of Lego or sewing scissors or a real hammer in there. All the sections just lift off, there is no clips or screw on but it is still quite secure.

Now what I used mine for... not Lego sadly, but I desperately need a sewing box and when I saw this I just had to have it.

P1020304.jpgP1020306.jpg

P1020307.jpgP1020305.jpg

Now I am all tidy, minus the 6 pairs of other scissors that don't fit in. The END!

Edited by cutlass_iz

Cute! I love how the handle works, and how the hollow studs are extra secret compartments!

It is a shame there isn't room for any really long pieces (or scissors) for that matter.

Now get baking some biscuits with the cookie cutter! :laugh:

Thanks for the review! :classic:

Can you give some measurements of the width and length (you don't need to post pictures :tongue: )? :classic:

Too bad there isn't more than one color (like green, blue, or yellow) that you can buy.

Does anyone know why this and the minifigure cookie cutters are red, anyways? I can think of a few things.

- Red could be the "strongest" color.

- They might have just used red because the LEGO logo has a red background

- Red might be the most flexible color.

:wacko:

EDIT: Happy premature birthday (everyone)! :laugh:

Edited by ILikePi

So it is as exciting for you as it is for me... I'll share this experience with you as I experienced it myself.

The parcel as handed to me by Toodles... with a premature Happy Birthday! (So, Premature Happy Birthday Everyone)

Now just in case anyone was thinking I was a bit cheap, we were both home when it was delivered and I did not have a chance to wrap it. :blush:

Yay, happy (premature) birthday Iz, and what a great gift!

I've ordered three already!

~A.S.

Just incase any one was waiting for this to happen.... The Pro-Builder Toolbox is now on sale for 50% off.

Shop At Home Link $17.49 (AU) ONLY!!!

I also forgot to mention in the review that these are stack-able. :thumbup:

Wow, this does look neat. Perfect for brick sorting! Thanks for the review, Cutlass Iz!

~Peace