Sign in to follow this  
SalvoBrick

Modulars of Brickville

indexed.gif B-OM-23E

Some people asked for more details. Some of the modulars haven't changed much in the latest years (I had little or no time to work on them, and only during summer). Now I've changed a few of them, and I will change even more in future.

Let's see the first one, the Blue cafè, that's also a hotel... and it's a corner bulding... :grin:

Uhm, anyway there's always been a Blue cafè in my town, with different shapes and syles.

modular2012_01.jpg

Sorry, no interiors :blush: I have no time nor pieces to build detailed interior, and I think I won't add for may years in future since I give priority to external appearance.

More pictures in my Flickr gallery:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/salvobrick

Thanks SalvoBrick. I was one off the members that asked for more pictures en details (always looking for inspiration) and the Blue Cafe was one of my favorites. It's looks quite simple, but i know it's not. It has many fine details. To bad about the lack of interior, but i myself have the same problem, not enough bricks and money to buy them. Love your effort and hope you can show us more of you skils as builder :thumbup::wink:

indexed.gif B-PM-02B

Second renewed building: the Police station:

modular2012_05.jpg

This is much better than the previous version:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legomaneitaliano/MOCs/CCstyle/police01.jpg

It has a garage and some security rooms for prisoners.

More pictures in their Brickshelf gallery (when moderated) on in my Flickr one (see my signature):

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=507528

indexed.gif B-OM-24C & B-OM-24D

Two more modulars:

The italian ristorante :sweet:

modular2012_10.jpg

Formerly a pizzeria, since a new one has opened in town, the management has turned it into a ristorante.

Here the chef asks: "erano buoni gli spaghetti?" :grin:

The green grocer:

modular2012_15.jpg

The shop has been rent to a green grocer where you can find cherries, apples, cabbages and yellow melons :laugh:

Uh, and other stuff like old-fashioned bubble-gums.

More on brickshelf or on my flickr (see signature)

I :wub: the last two buildings 'SalvoBrick', perfect for a 'Little Italy' block in your city. :sweet:

Wonderful work and Brick On ! :classic:

Sorry, no interiors :blush: I have no time nor pieces to build detailed interior, and I think I won't add for may years in future since I give priority to external appearance.

I understand you don1t want to build interiors, but a tiled floor would really add much to it. The green studs look disturbing imo. Otherwise it is a great build!

Edited by Phred
Don't need to keep the entire post in your reply if only one sentence is relevant to your post. Removed images and irrelevant portion of quote. -Phred

indexed.gif B-OM-33C & B-OM-33D

Two more detailed modulars, new versions of old ones:

modular2012_20.jpg

A bank, with pieces from #3661

modular2012_24.jpg

A bookstore, previously a generic store, tomorrow... who knows! :)

As usual, no interiors. More pics on my galleries (see signature)

'Bye!

I like the bank with the regular post and express post boxes out front.....and one day you might make those interiors 'SalvoBrick' eh ? :wink:

Brick On ! :classic:

The police station is my favourite! It has the "modern" modular look and the old-school classic look!

I like that you have managed to squeeze in a garage for the station!

5-0 5-0 here they come! here they come!

Here's a service station. Unlike present-day Octan station, this one is Esso, remembering the first one, at the times of old town plan.

service_station_mod_06.jpg

It has only two types of fuel, maybe diesel and unleaded, but it has a small garage too.

It comes also with a tow truck and a tanker truck (see my flickr for more pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/salvobrick )

Nice MOCs :thumbup: :thumbup:

I like the old-style Octan-station :classic:

The bank and the book store look stunning. I can't wait to see more Modulars of Brickville. :classic:

Nice job on all of those (except for the interior, which really goes for a lot in my book, but I have to say your exteriors make up for it :thumbup: )! Especially the bookstore, that really looks great!

AWESOME little ESSO 'SalvoBrick', is this an older MOC of yours.....could of sworn I've seen it years ago. :blush:

Anyway great little build....nice tilt of the hat to Town Plan 'SalvoBrick'......Brick On ! :classic:

AWESOME little ESSO 'SalvoBrick', is this an older MOC of yours.....could of sworn I've seen it years ago. :blush:

It's an updated version, more realistic and modular. Now even a big truck or a bus can have gas :) in the old versions this wasn't possible.