Sign in to follow this  
sinoxp

MOC: Human Steam Tank

indexed.gif

Hey there! After building the Undead Meat Wagon :skull: nearly a week ago, I've decided to oppose that hideous vehicle of evil with the holy powers of the humans :knight: (Crownies). So after a few hours voila! What we have here is my version of the siege engine from Warcraft. Though very different from the original, I tried to keep within the color scheme by using a limited amount of yellow and blue highlights. The tank's armament includes 4 light machine cannons decorating the hull, 2 barrage missile launchers on the upper back, and a heavy duty siege cannon to yellow troll pants. Again I'm not really good with castle, but the more I build within this theme, the more confident I feel. Hope you enjoy! :tongue:

HOnk HoNk

1241641791m_DISPLAY.jpg

Front Level View

12416417921_DISPLAY.jpg

BAMNN

12416417922_DISPLAY.jpg

The fuse is lit..

12416417933_DISPLAY.jpg

Back Side

12416417934_DISPLAY.jpg

An impressive and well armed vehicle for sure. The ice cream smoke works really excellent too. :thumbup:

very cool ! I love it, it really looks fine!

Awesome! I love it even more than your sweet Meat wagon. Love all the greebling on it, and the turret is great. The use of ice cream as smoke is always cool, do you plan on making any more castle vehicles?

Batbrick Away! :devil:

You should really build a little battle scene, with the meat wagon trying to attack a castle defended by the Tanks, or the other way around! And both your MOCs look awesome!

A very busy MOC, but it works for this one! I love the barrel canons, and the ice-cream smoke , as Asuka stated, works awesomely! I really like the center gun too, though the balck part stands out, I also think it works! Maybe color code it a little more though, like making seperate sections slightly different colors. The blue, gold, brown gray combo is a little too much if it's not a little organized :sceptic: