Step 1: Getting the Thumbnail link
If You're using FireFox
Right Click on the thumbnail in the Brickshelf folder and select "Copy Image Location"
If You're using Internet Explorer 6 or above
Right Click on the thumbnail in the Brickshelf folder and select "Properties" then wait for the Properties dialogue box to appear.
From Address: (URL) highlight the entire link and then copy (CTRL C or Right Click then select "Copy").
Make sure you highlight all of the URL as it may span 3 lines!!!
To ensure you highlight the entire URL click it and then press CTRL A or Right Click then "Select All".
Step 2: Paste Thumbnail link into Eurobricks
- Return to Eurobricks thread.
- Select the Insert Image button then paste (CTRL V or Right Click and select "Paste") the Brickshelf URL into the box that pops up.
- The result should be the following:
Step 3: Getting the Image link
- Return to Brickshelf.
- Click on the thumbnail to load into a Brickshelf Preview of that image.
- Click on the preview image to go directly to the image file.
It is important to click a second time because if you copy the preview URL you will get an error message when attempting to post the image in the forum.
- Highlight the image address in the Address Bar then copy (CTRL C or Right Click then select "Copy").
Step 4: Make the Image a link
- Return to Eurobricks
- Highlight the image code you have just inserted and then click the "Insert Link" button.
- Paste the link you just copied into the dialogue box which appears.
- The code should only occupy ONE line, it only spans two lines in this example because of space limitations.
- Be sure to let users know the thumbnail is a link otherwise they may not realise.
You should finish with this:
Click on Thumbnail to view larger image